• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP partners

fatuglybutch

Fat Queer Butch
Hello, I go by Ross, they/them pronouns. 

-

Some things about me: I'm seventeen, a senior in high school. I live in the pacific northwest. I have a dog and two bunnies. I've been writing since elementary school and role playing since middle school. I generally write Narratives, though I write some poetry too. I love to write, I think about writing all the time constantly. 

-

When it comes to roleplaying I really love diverse and realistic original characters. When I role play, I like to develop complex relationships between characters facing various challenges and changes throughout their lives between each other. This, to me, is the most important part of any good role play.

To me, diversity means having characters of varying genders, sexualities, ethnicities, backgrounds, and physical ability. I like the characters to be well rounded and complex, to have imperfections and to face challenges and to generally be real human beings. I very much don't like roleplay with your basic white, objectively attractive, could-never-do-anything-wrong-type character. I want realism. 

As for length I generally like at least a paragraph, though general I write at least two. I like a few replies a day if possible for as long as the role play is active.  

I also insist on kindness, open-mindedness, and mutual respect. This is also a key to having a good role play. 

As for settings, I'm very flexible, I very much enjoy speculative and post-apocalyptic type role plays, some fantasy role plays, most realistic/modern type role plays. I don't really do much roleplaying with any fandoms. I'm also not super familiar with role-playing sci-fi, but wouldn't be completely against it. 

I wouldn't mind roleplaying a developing romantic/sensual relationship, though I'm a sucker for platonic role plays. I'm also not bothered by very intense/graphic scenes, in fact, I rather enjoy someone's who's willing to write the less pretty parts of life.

If you have an idea please shoot me a message or comment below, and if you don't but are still interested I'm a-okay with discussing something together. 

I would be interested in an rp :> I really have a few plots and ocs we could always try to play around with or work with any ideas of your own! 

are you still looking? I absolutely love RP's that are focussed on character developement and the relationship between the two characters, that's just so much fun and I love making really detailed and diverse characters! hope to hear something from you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back