• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP Partners

jbreezy

Meme Bean

Hello friends!

I'm a 20 year old who just joined this site. I have been role-playing on a different site, but lately it just hasn't been working for me. I have about 9 years of role play experience under my belt and now I'm really looking for partners who are going to help me grow as a writer and can write literate, mature posts. My time zone is EST and I like to post several times a day. I like to expect the same from my partners, but I completely understand if you can't for some reason. (Most of us) have lives outside of the internet and this website! All I ask is that if we are partners and you can't post for some reason you just please let me know! Nothing is worse than waiting for a reply and never getting one!

About me

Now that boring stuff stuff is done, we can talk about the actual role play! I have literally played every genre under the sun. Lately, I am leaning towards more realistically driven plots. I will also do historical role plays and some supernatural ones (the plot needs to be really well thought out for me). My role plays absolutely need to have drama and romance. No exceptions. I am comfortable playing both genders, but I'd prefer my partner to play a male for now as I'd like to expand my female characters a little more. I am also most comfortable in a MxF relationship, simply because that's that I have the most experience with. With that being said....

Plots I Am Most Interested In

• Student x Teacher

• Captor x Captive

• Good Girl x Bad Boy

• Vikings (I love a man who can swing a war axe)

• Medieval

If you are interested in any of these, please feel free to reach out to me!

Last edited:
Hi!

First off, welcome to RpNation. I look forward to getting to know you.  <3

I like the way you write, and I especially love your ideas and interests. Though I tend to lean towards the science fiction and supernatural, I do love an interesting, realistic plot. I'm liking the idea of the Captor x Captive and the Good Girl x Bad Boy ( and perhaps the Medieval ^-^ ). I do play females more often ( and no, I'm not one of those people who write 'I can't play males because I'm just better at females', those people really get on my nerves ), but I can play males just fine if that is what we need to do.

I'm not sure what your thoughts are, but if you are interested, send me a PM. C:

Hello there. ^^ I just wanted to drop by and ask if you would be willing to double? I don't just play a guy, simply because it's not fun for me. I will always RP as a female or double, that's why I'm asking. If not, consider this a free bump and enjoy your day/night!

Hello there. ^^ I just wanted to drop by and ask if you would be willing to double? I don't just play a guy, simply because it's not fun for me. I will always RP as a female or double, that's why I'm asking. If not, consider this a free bump and enjoy your day/night!

Sure! Would you like me to PM you and we can discuss plots? apolla apolla

I would love to help you get comfortable here! PM me anytime with any ideas you want to bounce. No matter how weird they may seem!

I'm intrested but the posting thing might be a problem. I am almost always on a phone and I'm balancing 2 sites as of now so I'm just throwing options out here.

I'm so interested! Particularly in the captor x captive and bad boy x good girl plots. Realistically driven plots tend to be my favorite, but I do enjoy all other genres if you ever want to bounce ideas off me! Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested and welcome to RpNation! :bishiesparklesr:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back