• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for rp partners!

DennisR

ADVENT
Hiya! Name´s Dennis :)

I've been roleplaying for about a year or two, now that i'm on this site for awhile, i'm looking for some rp partners ^^ possibly longterm.

I can do MxF and FxF (yeah i know, omg he can rp females?! Yup i can)

Here are some pairings: (Bold is the role i prefer)

DemonxHuman

Plot

A human summons an demon in change for his/her soul, Will the deal end once the demon fufills their wish or will they become friends and possibly more? (MxF or FxF)

Plot 2 (Halloween Plot)

A Halloween party is being held at your friend's house, ofcourse you'll be there too. Somehow you and a another guy hit it off really well. But this guy isn't just a person, in fact he's a Demon, will you continue seeing him or will you keep as one time thing? (MxF)

DemonxAngel

Plot 1

A conflict has broken out between two species, A demon and a angel fight over the soul of a human. One side claiming it's place in heaven while the other claims it in hell. (MxF or FxF)

Plot 2

Aliens attack Heaven and Hell, Lucifer get's killed and so do the gods of Heaven. The only place safe is a underground base located on Earth. Now 2 survivors, one demon and the other an angel have to work together and have to go looking for other survivors as they prepare to take back heaven and hell. (Highly prefer this to be a MxF)

NekoxHuman

NekoxNeko

HumanxMonster girl

Plot

A human goes on a blindate not knowing it isn't just an ordinsary girl but instead a monster girl. Will he back off or will she convince him she isn't that scary? (MxF)

Any other fantasy pairings you know please suggest it to me ^^

I do have some fandoms listed down below.

Highschool DxD

One Punch Man

Digimon (craving this one)

SRW (Super Robot Wars, loved the games and i really like to do a original plot with this one ^^)

Welllll one more special thing i wanna do.

Antisepticeye x Person

Now for some things i like my partner to do during the rp, (you know what i mean :p)

• Be active, i know things happen in life if so please tell me.

• Write in paragraphs. I usually try to write atleast a paragraph or two. I also do one-liners so don't be one of those that hate those, had enough of dem whiners.

• Write in third-person. I tried writing in first person but that din't work out.

• I love chatting with ya! ^^ I do have skype and facebook incase chatting on here gets to difficult as to also rp on here.

Geus that's my thread :)

Hopefully someone's intrested ^^

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I'm interested in the Demon x Angel plot#2. I find it very amusing and want to try it out! ^W^

If you're still looking for anything, I'm particularly interested in the DemonxHuman, but I'd definitely be interested in the other ones too. PM if you're still looking!

I'm interested in the chance of role-playing with you. :)  Would you like to message me and we can discuss more details about role-playing, I have a list of other pairings that might be of interest to you. @DennisR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back