• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners!

Sirin

Guardian Angel
Hello my name is Sirin and I'm looking for a few rp partners. I have a few ideas and also have no problem rp when of your ideas (as long as I'm interested in it). I am a college student so it may take a few days for me to reply ( usually at most 2 days). Though when I am on I love to reply fast. 

Requirements 

• Be at least 18 (Reason being I am 19 going on 20 and would like to rp with others close in age)
  • At least one paragraph (Reason is that its hard to reply to a few lines)
  • Tell me when your not interested anymore ( I don't like being dropped and waiting for a reply when one wont come)
  • I would like this to be a mature rp because of the content.

• Please be a decent writer. Capitalization, punctuation, complete sentences. 

Ideas

I would like to note that any aspect of these story lines can be changed. I am open to changes that you would like. I also don't mind rping your ideas. I would also like to play the female but depending on the plot I'm willing to change. These are set up to be MxF but I can change them if my partner wants. 

Fantasy 

• Assassination Attempt- A queen is the only ruler of her country and an assassin found his way into her assistants. The assassin was from another country trying to get her out of the picture so he could come in and take her kingdom. Mean while the queen is facing her own problems, her council men are pushing for her to take a king to help rule and to bring them an heir. She battles through every day live with them and here brother wanting the throne, not to mention her sneaking out in a disguise to help the poor. She is desperately trying to save her kingdom but not everyone can be pleased. 
  • In the Night-  The plot has to do with vampire draining camps. Higher up vampires are trying to take over the earth by draining other vampires into a frenzy and sicking them on the human population. Soon as the human population goes down they will put the rest on farms for their blood. She is an escapee from one. She would drink from your character and get attracted because they were like her imprint or whatever you want to call it. So basically other blood tastes like dirt but your characters. So she would become reliant on your character for food.
  • Arranged Marriage-  Another one is two species have been fighting for hundreds of years, so to try and fix it an arranged marriage is set up between the son and the daughter of the leaders. For this I was thinking vampire and werewolf.
  • Love and War-  Two species are at war the girl goes against her people to aid the enemy. She dosen't believe in war so she tries to help her enemy by saving them on the battle field. They are only fighting because her people are greedy so she feels bad for the other people. She saves them and she is banished by her people for helping him. The enemies leader saw her helping them and now helps her as she lays dying from her one leader attacking her. Her people retreat and the enemy leader saves her.

• It's in My Blood- My girl will be like a princess, she is the daughter of a powerful demon. This makes her a demon as well, she is a strong and confident women but she has her insecurities as well. Being as how she is a higher up demon she is allowed into the human world. This is where her family business is, I mean come on what kind of demon doesn't make deals. Her family mingles with humans in order to make deals and take souls in the process. This has been the family business for millennia.

To lure in humans they hold balls and such at their huge mansion. This is where her family meets all the people they make contracts with. Though when a certain family finds out about the little demon parties they move in for the kill. A group of demon hunters come in and destroy the party and take as many demons as they can with them. Most of her family was murdered and her father and mother was included. This only left her and her servant (you), they were the only ones who escaped.

The two of them have been together since she was eight. He was older than her and had the duty of caring for her. He was her everything butler, slave, protector, adviser, her warrior. He had come from a long line of warriors that only lived to serve her family. It has been this way for generations and nothing ever changed. Well one thing did. Your guy is deeply in love with his Mistress. He had loved her for years but can't voice this. After all she is on a whole other level than him. He doesn't see himself good enough for her.

So as the ball begins to be raided, your guy saves the girl and gets her away. Once the news is out and everything she is dead set on getting revenge.

Demon Powers

They all have powers obviously, but some have ones others don't.

Ones all demons have

• Manipulate/Control/Create Fire

• Bind people's souls to deals

• Make nails extend to be dagger like

• Can fly (they all have wings)

• Can speak almost every language

• Keen senses

• Super Strength

• Possession (only works of humans)

Powers she exclusively has (please make your guy have exclusive powers as well)

• Can create illusions

• Can talk to and control animals

• Can heal others but it harms her

We will be starting the rp on the night of the ball. The night that everything went down.

Modern 

• Needy Kind of Love- I had an idea about a girl suffering from anorexia. She had been kept in a hospital because of how severe it was. Now they are only letting her out if she goes to a building with other like her. Professionals are on site and watch over them but they have their own rooms like apartments. She would have to  live their until the professionals said she was good to go. Your guy can be a Professional looking to help or another person dealing with their problems.

• Crazy Love- Two gang leaders/mafia leaders have been fighting for the same city for years. It has always been just them fighting each other with other small gangs but they easily snuffed them out. It always came down to just them in the end. Though when a new and bigger gang moved into the city the two enemies need to come together to rid the new threat from their city 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back