• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners!

RoryAsHell

Hey! This is my first post on this forum, and I'm hoping to find some long term RP partners here. Following below are the shows/fandoms I'm into.

- Glee

- Mr. Robot

- Teen Wolf

- Twenty One Pilots (band)

- Until Dawn

- The Walking Dead (And The Walking Dead Game)

There's many more, but they're not coming to mind now.. I'd prefer to RP through Skype, but I also have a Kik! PM me here if you want either. :)

Also, I strictly do m/m ships, since that's all I've ever done, and I don't really wanna stray from it.. sorry!

coffeestainedgalaxy said:
hey! i'm intrigued by your interest in glee. which pairings are you into? what kind of plot would you be looking for?
hey! A good few, but I mostly like seblaine, klaine, blaine and finn, and jyder! I'm open to most things though.

RoryAsHell said:
hey! A good few, but I mostly like seblaine, klaine, blaine and finn, and jyder! I'm open to most things though.
WHOA. i found someone who also ships blaine/finn (blinn, i guess)? color me intrigued.

Hi!! I do Glee RP's! The males I specifically play are Sebastian, Jesse, and Spencer. Sometimes I play Sam or Finn as well. :D

And for The Walking Dead I play Rick, Shane, Merle, and Carl. I also have some male OC's who are all pansexual, and one who is fully gay! Let me know if you're interested.

I also play in the PLL fandom if you do that as well.

Catxoxo said:
Hi!! I do Glee RP's! The males I specifically play are Sebastian, Jesse, and Spencer. Sometimes I play Sam or Finn as well. :D
And for The Walking Dead I play Rick, Shane, Merle, and Carl. I also have some male OC's who are all pansexual, and one who is fully gay! Let me know if you're interested.

I also play in the PLL fandom if you do that as well.
Would you be up for doing seblaine? o:

Catxoxo said:
OMG YES PLEASE! I haven't done it in forever and have been missing that pairing.
sweet!! message me! apparently this forum has apprehensions on rping @ certain places, so let me know where you'd want to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back