• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners

Dibbydoo

squeek
Hello! I am Dibby and I am looking for a new RP partner. I'm very opened to ideas, and do f/f, m/m, m/f. I'm not a fan of fandom, it just depends on what one. Undertale comics and maze runner I'm fine with. I am very active,and would like someone that is active too. The only time I wont reply is when I'm at school or asleep. But right now it's the holidays. I also do an eye for an eye reply. If you do a long reply, Ill do my best to match up to that reply, if you do a short reply, you'll get a short reply. I can play multiple characters at a time. I play both male and female. Any questions, Just ask! And if I don't reply for a while, just message me again, j probably saw it but got really busy.

Hey Dibby, I would love to rp with you. I'm more of a modern, mystery, slice of life roleplayer and I have a few ideas if you are interested.

Thunder said:
Hey Dibby, I would love to rp with you. I'm more of a modern, mystery, slice of life roleplayer and I have a few ideas if you are interested.
Hi! Okay, PM me and tell me your suggestions there's! I can't wait to see. ^_^

Hello there! One, love the profile picture. Two, I think it would be wonderful to roleplay with you! I guess I should send you a P.M. Might as well do that :P

~<3

AFabulousCottonBall said:
Hello there! One, love the profile picture. Two, I think it would be wonderful to roleplay with you! I guess I should send you a P.M. Might as well do that :P

~<3
Aw, thanks! I'd love to RP with you, and I'm inlove with your profile picture too! Pm me when you can ! I'll be waiting. ^_^

Dibbydoo said:
Hello! I am Dibby and I am looking for a new RP partner. I'm very opened to ideas, and do f/f, m/m, m/f. I'm not a fan of fandom, it just depends on what one. Undertale comics and maze runner I'm fine with. I am very active,and would like someone that is active too. The only time I wont reply is when I'm at school or asleep. But right now it's the holidays. I also do an eye for an eye reply. If you do a long reply, Ill do my best to match up to that reply, if you do a short reply, you'll get a short reply. I can play multiple characters at a time. I play both male and female. Any questions, Just ask! And if I don't reply for a while, just message me again, j probably saw it but got really busy.
You have very much so peaked my interest. I agree with practically everything you have said and although I am not good at it I am willing to play male characters and I can also play multiple! Please get back to me if you too are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back