• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! Originals!

dgfcx

Hello! My name is Dg (Deegee) I’m looking for more roleplay partners to fill my spare time! I’m 18 years old and I’m currently caring for my grandparents. I was hoping to pick up some new rp partners! No way am I fully literate but I do ask my partners to be semi lit with okay grammar (my grammar sucks as it is so it’s fine). Hopefully you’ve been reading the ad this far because the secret code is bmblb, put that into your email or kik message if you wish to contact me!

I DO NOT ROLEPLAY FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE IF YOU CONTACT ME FOR THAT KIND OF ROLEPLAY I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BE RUDE

BRING ME YOUR OWN PLOTS
I am very much out of ideas, I only do romance female x female if that fits an rp you would like to try I will surely listen! I have a recent knack for plots with pregnancy! I can rp Anthros and Humans!

I have a few mxf plots now!

Plot 1: Based in old Norse your female character notices strange occurrences usually how the wild animals seem to not fear her and soon she sees the glowing eyes of wolves in her window at night, she is then stolen by these brutish monsters to be the new wife of Fenrir and mother his pups.

Plot 2: a man and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, however the girlfriends ex is on to her and wants to kill her, in a fight with said ex her boyfriend gets arrested and taken to jail, he behaves well enough that he is allowed to the hospital in the hours before his child is born, he and his mate know well he shouldn’t be accused of being violent when it was only self defense, the ex gets into the hospital. We would be starting with the girlfriend and her boyfriend meeting (so it would be before she’s even pregnant)

Plot 3

Girl A and Girl B knew each other well in highschool and were very close to the point of sisters however during senior year a man came into Girl A’s life she fell hard for him, this led to her almost completely ignoring girl B, the day before graduation Girl A and B got into a wicked fight and went their separate ways. 3 years later Girl A is running at night, in the rain 4 months pregnant, the boy she had left her friend for was abusive, drunk and didn’t care what she wanted (rape, beating stuff like that), she ran as a last attempt to get away after the beatings got so severe, she gets to a small bar at the other side of town and tries to seek refuge, there she is surprised to see her old friend, they finally realize each other and girl B quickly tries to take care of Girl A blaming herself for the fight and wanting to do better.

Plot 4

A city girl moves to the country to live on her deceased grandfather’s farm, she takes care of the land and finally gets to a point she is making a lot of money as a farmer, during her time there she has learned well that the valley she lives with the small town is magic. One stormy night while the farmer is relaxing inside a thudding outside catches her attention, she goes outside to check and finds a girl, she has cat ears and a cat tail, she has tripped over some logs, and seems to be struggling to get up again, she wet, dirty and she looks very tired and beaten down, the farmer takes her in and it goes from there.

Plot 5

In a world that is segregated (like the hunger games) into 6 parts a princess is to be married off soon and to determine who shall have the honor there is a competition held for champions of all 6 sectors. The palace is located in a separate part called the center where only royalty lives. It is at the palace’s arena the competition will take place, you play the princess who isn’t thrilled that she will be married off, especially to men who only wish to breed and have power. Sector 1 however takes the arena by surprised by the mysterious stranger they nominated, this stranger is completely covered complete with a mask, when the final fight is upon the arena the champions mask is knocked off to reveal a very vicious female who has seen the dirty sides of the kingdom and the awful side of society

Plot 6

Character A is a local scientist, they are famed for animal hybrids and the study of modification in genetics, here character A receives human dna and House cat dna, they try to splice it and it is a success, step two is to put the embryo in a chamber where it can mature, the process is rather fast creating a beautiful young woman (not a child, a full grown woman), while studying what she knows after coming out of the tube scares Character A, as she has seen supernatural things that science can’t prove and has seen things past the human consciousness.

Plot 7

In a world where space travel has been nothing new, there are two races that are currently known, humans, and a servant species which has recently turned on their master, a Great War broke out and most of the servant species soldier’s were sent to the worse prison in the galaxy. While women and children were killed in an attempt to eradicate the species, as of late our story would take place a few years after this event. The last known female is captured and forced to pick a mate from the prison who would be the other character, from there they are taken to a lab testing facility hoping that maybe they could remove any will to fight from genetics however this only seems to do the scientists more harm from our characters resisting.

Plot 8

Character A is a woman, she fell in love with a doctor (antagonist) however, she got pregnant with his baby and now he is out to kill her, due to his high status no one believes her, she runs to what could be known as the local mafia, they have straight morals for the most part, and they are in private land owned by their leader, when she is brought to the leader she asks for protection, he accepts and assigns her a ‘buddy’ character B. Character B is a vicious fighter and isn’t afraid of firing a gun, they share a very good apartment within the complex of the mafia buildings so it’s constantly protected, the rough part is, is the doctor is trying his very hardest to quietly deal with her and the baby.

Plot 9

An organization as created the first cat girl, sadly the organization is very shady and cruel, a team of trained agents rescues her and chooses the kindest for the cat girl to live with. (FxF)

I hope to hear from you! You can contact me via PM, this thread or one of the following!:

Email: rpmejoslynb@gmail.com
Discord: Yang Xiao Long#3206

Last edited:
Just wanted to note that you shouldn't worry about users asking for smut, it's not permitted on the site and if anyone was to ask, we'd strongly advise you hit the report button ^-^
Happy roleplaying~

Oh haha, I know but I post it everywhere just encase, you bet your butt I’d hit a report button as soon as they tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back