• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partners okay with OCs!

fufflebutt

Shitposter extraordinaire
Hi! My name is Ana, and I'm looking for someone willing to plot and roleplay long-winded and canon-divergent plotlines with me! I'm interested mostly in writing as OCs but I am totally capable of writing some canon characters as well.

I would prefer my partner to be over 18. Other than that, I have no major preferences for potential partners other than being open-minded and having a Discord available for plotting (not having Discord isn't a deal-breaker, though). I don't really care if you primarily want to write as a Canon or OC, but please be a little comfortable as potentially writing as NPCs as needed!

The main fandoms I'm interested in writing are:
Kingdom Hearts - I mostly want to write a canon-divergent plotline since I'm dissatisfied with the direction the series' narrative went in. That being said, I'm not interested in writing anything related to KHUX, KH3D, or KH3. I have three OCs with a very involved story, so if you'd like to know more, feel free to PM me for details!
Fallout - Namely based on the 'New Vegas' spin-off. I have an OC who's meant to be the Courier, but I am also completely okay with removing her from the Courier narrative if my partner prefers! I also have another OC based on the Sole Survivor from Fallout 4, but she can easily be removed from that narrative as well.
Dragon Ball Z - I have an OC that I've pretty much cooked up an entire story for, with other OCs that are involved and lore concerning her homeworld. I'm not interested in writing anything related to DBS or GT at all. Feel free to PM me to ask me about it if you're interested!

Last edited:
Good evening. If you're still looking, I would be willing to try something here out with you, or even something completely different if you may have lost the vibe for them. I'm very used to OCs and I like crafting new plots for all kinds of things, so dont hesitate to ask if you're more in the mood for something new.

However, I do have to warn you that if you wanted to do Kingdom Hearts, I would probably need to have my hand held on the story bits. While a fun series, I could never really latch on to its plot. So, if you're interested, let me know.

Hello Ana!

My name is Vana, I would be interesting in plotting a Fallout roleplay with you. I’ve been a fan for a long a time and played through New Vegas a few times. I may have to read up some, I’m a little rusty and currently on have 4 on my PlayStation. But I only do OCs so it would be perfect possibly, hah.

Good evening. If you're still looking, I would be willing to try something here out with you, or even something completely different if you may have lost the vibe for them. I'm very used to OCs and I like crafting new plots for all kinds of things, so dont hesitate to ask if you're more in the mood for something new.

However, I do have to warn you that if you wanted to do Kingdom Hearts, I would probably need to have my hand held on the story bits. While a fun series, I could never really latch on to its plot. So, if you're interested, let me know.

lmfao its ok youre fine! i'm totally cool with giving you a rundown of some major plot stuff if you need. i'll PM you in a bit!

I'm totally up for a New Vegas spin off and discussing more plots with you. I have a Fallout Tab in my thread if you're interested in plots or characters that I have, but I'm not at all limited to those.

Hello Ana!

My name is Vana, I would be interesting in plotting a Fallout roleplay with you. I’ve been a fan for a long a time and played through New Vegas a few times. I may have to read up some, I’m a little rusty and currently on have 4 on my PlayStation. But I only do OCs so it would be perfect possibly, hah.

that's totally fine! i forgot to mention i also have a character based on the sole survivor from 4, so i'll add that in a minute. anyway! it's also totally fine if youre rusty on lore, im fairly new to fallout and its lore and have maybe gotten halfway through FNV (though i spoiled the endings for myself for OC purposes hehe)

Hi :3 I am interested in knowing more about the kingdom hearts plot you have in mind ^_^ pm me if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back