• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partners! MxF fandom

HanChan

A cat that can’t come up with a title
Hi! I’m always looking for new partners to roleplay with. I prefer those who are grammar conscious. I understand the occasional mistake; we all make them, but it kind of irks me when you don’t know the different between your and you’re, and you spell every other word wrong. : ) I don’t have rules about posting lengths. I can vary anywhere from a couple lines to multiple paragraphs depending on the situation and how interested I am in the rp. First impressions matter quite a bit to me! If there is bad grammar in first notes to me, or even worse, the title of the RP, it immediately turns me off.

If at any point you don’t like how a story is going, or have any questions, let me know! I won’t be upset, and I’ll be more than willing to make it better for both of us! : )

Also, I love to draw, so if I really like an RP we are doing, I may draw some art for it!

Note! I am a minor. I am 16, so if you are uncomfortable with that, this isn’t the post for you. Sorry!
I am comfortable with most triggers and swearing, but anything sexual is a no for me.

I only do MxF romances! This isn’t because I’m against other types of relationships, but becuase this is what I’m most comfortable with. I can play male or female, or multiple characters, but if I do multiple, I expect you do as well!

I do not roleplay with OCs, sorry! I don’t have anything against them, but I don’t generally create them, and I prefer canon x canon interactions. However, if the situation arises where an original side character is needed, then I’d be more than willing to incorporate him/her/them into the storyline!

An exception to this though, is if we’re roleplaying an original story, that is not part of any fandom. Then of course I’d love to meet your OCs. : )

I can roleplay on any of the following platforms: here (on pm please!), Discord, Wattpad, Instagram, or Kik. Just let me know which you prefer!

Now on to the fun stuff!
Bold: What I love and crave
Italics: who I’d prefer to play

Fandoms!
  • Miraculous Ladybug: Adrien/Chat Noir x Marinette/Ladybug
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Sword Art Online (I’ve only watched seasons 1 and 2): Kirito x Asuna
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (I love this series, but not many people know about it : ( ) Sophie x Fitz (preferred) or Sophie x Keefe
  • Gravity Falls
  • Dear Evan Hansen
  • Be More Chill
  • She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • The Land of Stories
Other
  • I love fantasy stories! My favorites are the cliches where the main character has powers but doesn’t know about them.
  • If you have a good prompt for a plot, let me know! : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back