• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP Partners for Vox Machina!

Chi-Chi19

Hit Me!
Hello everyone! My name’s Chi Chi and it’s nice to meet you! As stated above, I’m currently looking for anyone who’d be interested in role playing Vox Machina. In light of the fact that the show has recently come back on and that I’ve started to slowly but surely make my way through the podcasts, I’d love to do an RP for it!

I don’t have a particular love interest that I’m leaning towards, so feel free to claim whoever you want! Also, I am in my 20s and as such I would like a partner who is 18+! No offense to any minors, but I’d rather not risk catching a case.

Something that would also be good to keep in mind is that I am a college student, work at the airport, and have two DnD games that I play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This means I’ll more than likely be free to respond more quickly on weekends. If you’re cool with that then feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss!

I'm down but I just started the series so if can bare with me that'd be great. If not I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back