• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partners for Fun, Silly RPs!

nikelio

100% nickle alloy
hehe, hello! I've just joined, and I'm hoping to find someone to rp with!

I love silly little rps, which can be serious at times, but I'm not good at writing a bunch at once! My main strength isn't plot but it is character development!

I love...

-Romantic sub-plots

-Fantasy

-Sci-fy

-mxm, fxf, really anything! I'm super open and supportive of any gender and sexuality!

-Supernatural/superpowers in human worlds

-Just ask! I'll do just about anything, but with just plain human worlds, I prefer things like college romance rps since I'm a sucker for love plots <3

I may draw silly scenes from rps! I'll ask first though x3

hello! i'm interested in roleplaying with you! i only have one partner i'm roleplaying with currently, and you seem like a good partner. 

Hey, i'm interested in rping. Its been awhile since i've been back on here so i'm trying to get used to it again, anyway pm me if you want to rp with me ouo

Hey there! I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Feel free to send me a message so we can plan things further :3

Dang most of those i'm craveing /interested in except scifi (not a big laser gun/ space ship person casue i never tried it) i would be willing to try scifi but you have to set the plot and such because i'm new to it.

otherwise i might be able to think of something

I'm hip for something silly. I'm not realy into romance, though. (which you can probably thank me for since most of my characters are non-human)

I just re-read you first post.  I guess I could roll with a werewolf or something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! I'm interested in roleplay. I usually stick with Fantasy and Sci-fi, with some fandoms thrown in. You're okay with different universes, right? Cause... That's like the main thing that I do. I'm not really one for romantic rps, but if one develops, I'll be sure to use one of my characters that aren't in ships. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back