• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners [fandoms & originals]

LadyBane

Angel of Shadows
My Name
Lady Bane [you can call me Bane if you want]
My Age
Thirty
My RP Experience Level
About 15 years off and on; I know my way around role playing for sure, but I don't expect everyone I partner with to be as experienced.
My Posting Availability
I can get on to role play for a bit at least every other day, if not every single day. On the weekends, I can be on both days throughout the day.
My Posting Length
I tend to post anywhere from one large paragraph to four or five paragraphs, depending on the posting length of my partner and whether or not I'm able to expand on anything. At the very least I can match post length.
My Expectations In a Partner
I simply ask that you don't make me wait more than one week between replies, and that you stick to the personality of the cannon character if you play one. Straying too far from the way they are in their fandom will make me lose interest, unless something is previously discussed and agreed upon [for instance, changing the sexuality of a character for the plot]. If you are going to take longer to reply, please at least message me so I can be prepared to save the role play for whenever you will be returning. If we become regular role play partners, I may ask for either your facebook or your instagram, so that we can stay in touch and maybe even plan days or times where we can reply multiple times in a row. I prefer deeper plots, not so much shallow plots, but will accept either.
Regarding Pairings
~ I am able and willing to play any time of sexuality [straight, bisexual, homosexual, pansexual, transexual], and I am good with any relationship type pairings [M/M; F/F; M/F] ~
~ I can work with almost any pairing with a cannon character in a fandom role play [Cannon/Cannon; Original/Original; Cannon/Original], including taboo pairings [such as changing their sexuality to apply the pairing] ~

My Original Role Play Genre Interests
-Action/Adventure
-Real Life Scenarios/Situations
-Fantasy
-Science Fiction
-Romance
-Paranormal/Supernatural [Vampires, Lycans, etc..]
-Unconventional [such as an unhappy ending, or tabooish topics; obviously nothing breaking the sites rules]
**If you have any ideas, please don't be shy; I am always willing to broaden my spectrum and I'll give just about anything a shot**

My Fandom Interests
-Harry Potter [I can play any cannon character from the Marauder's time, Harry's time, or what I like to call the Next Generation -Harry's generation's children-]
-Naruto [I'm just getting into this one, so who I can play is limited right now but I am working on it]
-Supernatural [I can play anyone that has been in the series since before season 14; I am rewatching it now and have not yet seen season 15]
-Inuyasha [another limited one for me, but again I am working on it]
-Eragon [the BOOK only, I despise the movie]
**Feel free to ask about a book, movie, or game; I have only listed the ones I am most comfortable with thus far, but again, I am willing to give anything I have even the slightest grasp on a try.**

I do have a couple of Original and Fandom plot ideas in mind, please message me if you are interested. I'm not typing them out here, but will gladly share them with any interested partners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back