• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Rp Partners!! Fandoms and Original ideas!!

ScaredyCat

Dumpster fire at best
Hello there! You can call me Scaredy or Cat! I’m currently looking for an active Rp partner!! I love listening to other people’s ideas too, if you have your own ideas please pm me and I’ll see if I’m interested as well! :)

I’ll try to keep things simple and to the point for the most part.

About me:

⭐I’m 27 years old

⭐I have a full time job that’s been rather busy due to Covid, posting times may vary.

⭐I mainly respond on my phone. That being said I will always have it on me and able to read a post when I get the chance!

⭐I prefer playing female characters while my partner takes the male role.

⭐I do not double, sorry. I can play other/ more then one character if/when the plot calls for it however.

⭐I prefer keeping our characters 20+

⭐I post anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs depending on what’s going on.

⭐If you have any issues with a post please let me know! I don’t remind rewriting or editing my post.

⭐I’m ditch friendly! If you disappear on me with no words, I totally get it! I am also willing to reconnect to an Rp later on if you choose to come back!

⭐I prefer rps with supernatural/fantasy elements to them!

⭐I deeply enjoy romance in an Rp!

⭐I am also willing to switch over to discord!

While I’m mostly interested in a FMA:B rp!!! The pairing I would love to use is MustangXHawkeye—I haven’t fully finished the anime but I really do love their dynamic!! I was thinking of doing a fantasy style Rp with them. Perhaps a bodyguardXprince/king Rp!

I’ll also leave some original pairings that I like/different pairings and we could possibly in cooperate with the two of them!

Pairings that I enjoy:

🌙VampirexHuman

🌙Ancient/Forgotten GodxHuman

🌙MasterxMaid

🌙Princess/Servent/CommenderxGuard/CursePrince/Curse King

🌙BossxEmployee (But make it spooooky*supernatural undertones*)

I am also willing to do fandom rp! I am also more then happy for us to either use Ocs, or cannon characters! Au’s are also very much welcomed!

💥My Hero Academia:
BakugoxUraraka
OcxOc

💥Castlevania{Netflix Series}:
DraculaxLisa
OcxOc?

Wow...ummm, as of right now that is a feet short list lol!! Hopefully I can add more in later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back