• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners (Currently Active)

Fae_Whisperer

I will steal your kneecaps (˃ᆺ˂✿)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi and hello to anyone who takes time out of their day to read my little post here :3 - This will be my main thread for posting ideas / rp brainstorming and will be monitored with the (open) notifier to make sure people know what is available and what is not.

Before I get into the brainstorming aspect, I of course want to introduce myself a bit so here it goes:

• I've been roleplaying for 13 years
  • I enjoy rp'ing fantasy the most - vampires, witches, and werewolves are right up my alley (although I'm not opposed to other genres)
  • I would like to say my writing style matches that of my rp partner, I adapt pretty well. I try to give substantial replies as much as I can. When I feel the rp is straining I usually opt for a time skip / plot skip to keep things interesting
  • I can roleplay anyone, but mostly I do my OCs and some canon characters but usually rp them in AUs
  • Never directly rp'ed within private messaging but I'm open to the idea-- although I'd prefer standard rp threads like this one
  • If I do so happen to drop off for a time I will let my rp partners know asap - especially on how my muse feels for one rp, just because one muse for an rp is low doesn't mean I can't create new rps with ya!
I do from time to time go back to my own rp website that I manage so if I disappear that's where I went! (and obviously I'd never post/advertise here, if you are curious about it you can message me-- ask for my discord through PM ) And to mention I do work currently from 8 am - 4 pm MST but generally will look throughout the day for replies.

Anyways let's get some basic rp thoughts out of the way (most of them are just pairings, no real plots have come to fruition yet. But! I am willing to plot with you so keep that in mind)

• Elven/Magical Roleplay (pending)
  • Vampire x Witch/Warlock Roleplay (closed)
  • Animal based Roleplay (something like Lions or anything Cat atm) (open)
  • Siren x Pirate Roleplay (pending)
I am totally cool with rp'ing any gender/role so if you're interested just shoot me a PM!

And just one small edit: I do prefer if my rp partners are at least 18+ mostly due to how advanced an rp can get and would like someone to match :3

Another edit: I will put out a disclaimer that I am a bit rusty in the rp scenery. For a whole year I managed to accumulate over 4,000 ish messages but I only had a total of 1-2 heavily active rp partners for that time (and not including where I would post elsewhere non rp related) ironically enough I was there to save my dying rp muse and so far it has been rescued but now almost a year later since trying to salvage it and I’m back to zilch activity on my own rps again T-T spare me the comments plz
— but I am fully aware that other people have lives and I can’t control that ((I think I’m just making a rant here at this point)) so imagine my excitement when I got so many messages like it’s a dream come true (anyways rant over I just needed to get this off of my chest) I love you all you guys are amazing omg)

Last edited:
I will give out one idea/plot from my other rp website that currently (since I posted back in August) has had no replies (I did make an AU of it that has had some replies) but I'm hoping for more so here it goes:

Our story begins in a rural part of the world, where the forest was dense and the nearest town was about a thirty minute drive away. Within that forest, past large brushed iron and gold gates was a large, historic mansion. The outside of the mansion had been weathered due to time but overall the grounds were kept neat, the plants watered and tended to, and although some stone wall cracked here and there, the place seemed directly out of a fairytale.

As inviting as this place looked, what was inside was most sinister to humanity.

Vampires.

Although a few elder vampires remained stuck in their old ways, most modern vampires, like the ones in this mansion- had adapted quite well to society, blending naturally in sight, with improvements to their hiding. Vampires of this coven had obtained daylight rings/jewelry, so that they could walk freely in daylight without the fear of bursting into flames. They also had built an immunity to vervain, a herb that reacted to them like wolfsbane to werewolves. Burning the skin/body if touched/ingested.

Vampires of the modern world also had become immune to werewolf bites, no longer succumbing to effects of the werewolf venom.

Vampires and Werewolves had evolved, no longer were there any fighting between the races, and no more disputes over human beings.

One particular vampire, Jacqueline- was the lady of this mansion. A noble by birth, she grew up to take over the mansion one day. She had been here for over half a century. Yes. You read that right, by birth. Vampires were able to reproduce by some miracle, although the process is unknown and of course, Jacqueline never really was fancied to look further than that.

Unlike her parents, Jacqueline never really had any interest on marrying for power, or marrying in general. Until, she had met one of her closest friends, a Warlock- who in his own right was very powerful, and he and his own magic guild swore to protect Jacqueline and her coven for generations to come. These Warlocks and Witches had done anti-aging spells on themselves, so they aged much much slower than normal humans.

Jacqueline had fallen for this warlock, but had kept herself reserved in more ways than one. Simply put, the warlock had been betrothed/wed to another, a witch, by his parents long ago, and he had kept that ever since, knowing he was next in line to become the guild master. So, a reputation was meant to be kept.

Unfortunately though, for him, his so called ‘wife’ was a very hateful person and very 'racist' towards other supernaturals. Especially vampires.

So this made it difficult for Jacqueline to even keep her friendship with the Warlock, and she had a sneaking suspicion that her coven would be less protected because of it.

Jacqueline
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Race: Vampire (born)
  • Appearance: IMG_9607.png
  • Background: Daughter of two Vampire nobles, she has lived most of her life in solitude in the mansion. She has yearned for more than what she had been given, and ever since meeting one who had caught her fancy, has hoped for one day to wed him, although realizes that it may be out of her control.
  • Family: Her mother and father, and one younger sibling- a brother. (to be introduced later to keep the thread going).
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Prefers to spend most of her time in the gardens of the mansion, usually found with a book in her hands. Although she has a cellphone, she prefers paper over digital- but will admit that she has read digital, knowing how many books she can carry now in one small device has her beyond thrilled.
    • Dislikes: Those who present themselves as genuine, good hearted individuals but are secretly terrible and have horrible ideals and talk behind your back.

What the Mansion looks like:
IMG_9612.png

Last edited:
I will give out one idea/plot from my other rp website that currently (since I posted back in August) has had no replies (I did make an AU of it that has had some replies but meh) I'm hoping for better so here it goes:

Our story begins in a rural part of the world, where the forest was dense and the nearest town was about a thirty minute drive away. Within that forest, past large brushed iron and gold gates was a large, historic mansion. The outside of the mansion had been weathered due to time but overall the grounds were kept neat, the plants watered and tended to, and although some stone wall cracked here and there, the place seemed directly out of a fairytale.

As inviting as this place looked, what was inside was most sinister to humanity.

Vampires.

Although a few elder vampires remained stuck in their old ways, most modern vampires, like the ones in this mansion- had adapted quite well to society, blending naturally in sight, with improvements to their hiding. Vampires of this coven had obtained daylight rings/jewelry, so that they could walk freely in daylight without the fear of bursting into flames. They also had built an immunity to vervain, a herb that reacted to them like wolfsbane to werewolves. Burning the skin/body if touched/ingested.

Vampires of the modern world also had become immune to werewolf bites, no longer succumbing to effects of the werewolf venom.

Vampires and Werewolves had evolved, no longer were there any fighting between the races, and no more disputes over human beings.

One particular vampire, Jacqueline- was the lady of this mansion. A noble by birth, she grew up to take over the mansion one day. She had been here for over half a century. Yes. You read that right, by birth. Vampires were able to reproduce by some miracle, although the process is unknown and of course, Jacqueline never really was fancied to look further than that.

Unlike her parents, Jacqueline never really had any interest on marrying for power, or marrying in general. Until, she had met one of her closest friends, a Warlock- who in his own right was very powerful, and he and his own magic guild swore to protect Jacqueline and her coven for generations to come. These Warlocks and Witches had done anti-aging spells on themselves, so they aged much much slower than normal humans.

Jacqueline had fallen for this warlock, but had kept herself reserved in more ways than one. Simply put, the warlock had been betrothed/wed to another, a witch, by his parents long ago, and he had kept that ever since, knowing he was next in line to become the guild master. So, a reputation was meant to be kept.

Unfortunately though, for him, his so called ‘wife’ was a very hateful person and very 'racist' towards other supernaturals. Especially vampires.

So this made it difficult for Jacqueline to even keep her friendship with the Warlock, and she had a sneaking suspicion that her coven would be less protected because of it.

Jacqueline
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Race: Vampire (born)
  • Appearance: View attachment 1118746
  • Background: Daughter of two Vampire nobles, she has lived most of her life in solitude in the mansion. She has yearned for more than what she had been given, and ever since meeting one who had caught her fancy, has hoped for one day to wed him, although realizes that it may be out of her control.
  • Family: Her mother and father, and one younger sibling- a brother. (to be introduced later to keep the thread going).
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Prefers to spend most of her time in the gardens of the mansion, usually found with a book in her hands. Although she has a cellphone, she prefers paper over digital- but will admit that she has read digital, knowing how many books she can carry now in one small device has her beyond thrilled.
    • Dislikes: Those who present themselves as genuine, good hearted individuals but are secretly terrible and have horrible ideals and talk behind your back.

What the Mansion looks like:
View attachment 1118747
I am interested in this idea drop me a dm if its still open :)

Here is another idea of mine that I’d love to expand on!
The feud between Vampires and Werewolves just…were mostly old wives tales to scare little pups at night before bed- the same with young vampires.

In this realm, vampires were born into high nobility, and rarely were they ever turned from a human- needless to say the first ever vampire and werewolf were infected by the creatures that give them their powers- a wolf bite and a vampire bat bite. And until a steady population of both, most had been turned by bite alone. It was also myth that normal werewolf venom could kill a vampire, that werewolf would have been become infected with some mutant the human species had given it- making the werewolf completely feral and forgo all normalities in thought and kill anything in their way.

Werewolves were also the Vampire’s daytime guardians, and were sworn protectors of the higher class. To protect certain bloodlines, the more powerful, the better survivability of the species. There was such a werewolf who was the witch of a noble family, and her duty had been to supply the vampires with weapons to combat the werewolves’ lessers- feral beasts who had not a thought for anything in its path. It was an ongoing pest problem, and covens fortified their walls and made soldiers out of their numbers.

The vampire lord of the coven was longtime friends of the werewolf, and some might even say that’s the reason why he hadn’t taken up a vampire queen to be by his side, but his subjects weren’t one to judge. As long as their lord was happy, who’d cared?

Last edited:
Here is another idea of mine that I’d love to expand on!
The feud between Vampires and Werewolves just…were mostly old wives tales to scare little pups at night before bed- the same with young vampires.

In this realm, vampires were born into high nobility, and rarely were they ever turned from a human- needless to say the first ever vampire and werewolf were infected by the creatures that give them their powers- a wolf bite and a vampire bat bite. And until a steady population of both, most had been turned by bite alone. It was also myth that normal werewolf venom could kill a vampire, that werewolf would have been become infected with some mutant the human species had given it- making the werewolf completely feral and forgo all normalities in thought and kill anything in their way.

Werewolves were also the Vampire’s daytime guardians, and were sworn protectors of the higher class. To protect certain bloodlines, the more powerful, the better survivability of the species. There was such a werewolf who was the witch of a noble family, and her duty had been to supply the vampires with weapons to combat the werewolves’ lessers- feral beasts who had not a thought for anything in its path. It was an ongoing pest problem, and covens fortified their walls and made soldiers out of their numbers.

The vampire lord of the coven was longtime friends of the werewolf, and some might even say that’s the reason why he hadn’t taken up a vampire queen to be by his side, but his subjects weren’t one to judge. As long as their lord was happy, who’d cared?
Heya!! I'd be down for this one! I love being werewolves/Werefolk!!!

Jadefeather12 if you're out there, I hope we can restart this rp! Or something similar :3 but anyways here's a minecraft esque rp idea I had
You woke up confused and alone in a forest, wondering how you got here. Nothing on you but the clothes on your back and the memory of your name was the only thing you had. The sun was up high in the sky and for some reason you knew you had to survive. So the first thing you did was gather wood with your bare hands- without even hurting yourself. Which was odd, was this some kind of power? And then you're making tools and crafting items like you've done this before although you know you shouldn't remember how to do this. Before long, you have a house- a farm going, animals for food and companionship and all is right with the world. Until the monsters come out at night, and laying await in caves. So you forge weapons to help you battle the entities. Gathering their remains, you make use out of them as well, nothing truly goes to waste in your world.

But even with all that you've done, there's still a sense of loneliness... Even through all the villages you've been through there is no one like you. You're seemingly all alone until one night you spot them, one like you- fighting off the mobs in the middle of the field. You jump up on your horse and ride to their aid, wielding your stone sword, cutting down any enemy you see.

When all is done, you look to them, and without saying a word you hand them a health potion, hoping to aid them in recovering some of their health.

Kai
  • Height: 5’8
  • Weight: 150
  • Race: Human
  • Pronouns: they/them || he/him
  • Appearance:
    ba347a817905d2be33015791a304.jpeg
  • Background: Unknown
  • Family: Unknown
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Flower biomes, whenever it rains, and the cozy comfort of their home where their cats and dogs can be.
    • Dislikes: Fighting hostile mobs, and going mining
  • How many days they've been here: 70
    How many times they've died: 12

Hello,
I am interested in the possibility of collaborating with you on an RP or two. I enjoy playing various RPGs and DMing Dungeons and Dragons, particularly in the high fantasy genre. I have been writing RP on and off since I was in middle school, which was quite some time ago.

I am interested in two RP ideas: Elven/Magical Roleplay and Siren x Pirate Roleplay. I am particularly drawn to the Siren roleplay, as there is an Irish subclass that I greatly enjoy which is a siren/muse hybrid. You can probably tell from my username why I enjoy it so much.

I was hoping to discuss with you about the Seelie and Unseelie courts of fae. Anything related to that lore is very fascinating to me. Although, I haven't seen much of it in recent entertainment, so I'm having a hard time finding RP opportunities. However, I'm open to other ideas as well. If any of this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to let me know. I'm trying to get back into written RP as a form of stress relief. Sometimes, I think that as an adult, I shouldn't have time for such things, but I find that writing and immersing myself in a different world is a great way to unwind.

Lol just noticed my ‘fancy text generator’ did not work well on mobile and was very confused on why there were so many flag emojis in my title T-T

But anyways I’m going to continually update and will probably close it temporarily when I gain a substantial amount of rp partners XD

Hi and hello to anyone who takes time out of their day to read my little post here :3 - This will be my main thread for posting ideas / rp brainstorming and will be monitored with the (open) notifier to make sure people know what is available and what is not.

Before I get into the brainstorming aspect, I of course want to introduce myself a bit so here it goes:

• I've been roleplaying for 13 years
  • I enjoy rp'ing fantasy the most - vampires, witches, and werewolves are right up my alley (although I'm not opposed to other genres)
  • I would like to say my writing style matches that of my rp partner, I adapt pretty well. I try to give substantial replies as much as I can. When I feel the rp is straining I usually opt for a time skip / plot skip to keep things interesting
  • I can roleplay anyone, but mostly I do my OCs and some canon characters but usually rp them in AUs
  • Never directly rp'ed within private messaging but I'm open to the idea-- although I'd prefer standard rp threads like this one
  • If I do so happen to drop off for a time I will let my rp partners know asap - especially on how my muse feels for one rp, just because one muse for an rp is low doesn't mean I can't create new rps with ya!
I do from time to time go back to my own rp website that I manage so if I disappear that's where I went! (and obviously I'd never post/advertise here, if you are curious about it you can message me-- ask for my discord through PM ) And to mention I do work currently from 8 am - 4 pm MST but generally will look throughout the day for replies.

Anyways let's get some basic rp thoughts out of the way (most of them are just pairings, no real plots have come to fruition yet. But! I am willing to plot with you so keep that in mind)

• Elven/Magical Roleplay (pending)
  • Vampire x Witch/Warlock Roleplay (closed)
  • Animal based Roleplay (something like Lions or anything Cat atm) (open)
  • Siren x Pirate Roleplay (pending)
I am totally cool with rp'ing any gender/role so if you're interested just shoot me a PM!

And just one small edit: I do prefer if my rp partners are at least 18+ mostly due to how advanced an rp can get and would like someone to match :3

Another edit: I will put out a disclaimer that I am a bit rusty in the rp scenery. For a whole year I managed to accumulate over 4,000 ish messages but I only had a total of 1-2 heavily active rp partners for that time (and not including where I would post elsewhere non rp related) ironically enough I was there to save my dying rp muse and so far it has been rescued but now almost a year later since trying to salvage it and I’m back to zilch activity on my own rps again T-T spare me the comments plz
— but I am fully aware that other people have lives and I can’t control that ((I think I’m just making a rant here at this point)) so imagine my excitement when I got so many messages like it’s a dream come true (anyways rant over I just needed to get this off of my chest) I love you all you guys are amazing omg)
Join my roleplay. You’ll be the first. And well if you join…uhhh.. you will be rewarded with friendship of the Lex the greatest. Actually, ill join yours. Im bored and desperate. ROLEPLAY WITH ME‼️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back