• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners! C:

Acorrn

lurker seems about right
Hi there! ^.^
My name is Lein, or Acorrn, doesn't matter really, and I'm very new here. So I'm looking for some nice RPs (and RP partners!!!)~
I'm not new to roleplaying at all, though; I've been roleplaying for the past 8-ish years with various degrees of success/literacy. I've rped on many different mediums, but it's been a long time since I was last part of a forum that was even the slightest bit alive, so I'm going to have to... fumble around a bit first, lol.

I'm in UTC+2~
Would prefer my partners to be 18+!
I love keeping a messaging thread on the side. It helps me stay interested! I want to know who I'm rping with, so, yeah, I enjoy OOC chats very much~
I will only rp m/m or f/f pairings if there's romance involved, sorry.
Please have decent grammar/spelling! We all make mistakes, but please do try to keep yours to a minimum. I'll do the same.
No one-liners, please. It kills my vibe. I write quite a bit and put a lot of efforts into my posts, so I'd love it if you do the same!
Please let me know if you're not interested anymore??? <3 I don't want to be left hanging; just be honest with me about how interested you are/what's going on in your life.
I reply quickly when I'm interested. Really quickly. You don't have to match this, but a few replies per week would be appreciated.

We can discuss a medium that works for the both of us over messages! C:

I'm mostly interested in Modern or Epic Fantasy settings. (closing Epic Fantasy for now; there's only so much world building one person can do!)
Also, I love angst. So much. Please give me some :D
Other than that, I'd love to brainstorm. I'm open to most things, really <3

As for fandoms.... I can roleplay Hetalia, to a certain degree. I can try my hand at some Marvel pairings too, but that's about it (both of them with canon characters).
I'd really prefer using original chars and plots! C:

Don't want to post here/PM me on this website? Find me on Discord!
lein#5477
Thanks for your time!!

Last edited:
I do love world-building :) I'd love to roleplay a MxM pairing if you're interested?

I would love to discuss a rp. I don't typically do m/m or f/f but I really want to give it a try. I have a few characters that would work for those. Epic fantasy please!

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I'm absolutely interested!! Please send me a PM/friend me on Discord so we can discuss it further? C:

Radientlyred Radientlyred If you're sure that the pairing isn't too much of an issue for you (although romance is of course never necessary!!), could you please send me a PM/friend me on Discord as well? I'd love to hear more about your characters! :]

Hello, I just added you on Discord. c:

I'm not allowed to use PM yet as I'm a new member here but I'm down to plot and write with you. :)

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I'm absolutely interested!! Please send me a PM/friend me on Discord so we can discuss it further? C:

Radientlyred Radientlyred If you're sure that the pairing isn't too much of an issue for you (although romance is of course never necessary!!), could you please send me a PM/friend me on Discord as well? I'd love to hear more about your characters! :]

The Discord friend request has been sent!

Hey! I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying ;)
It's been a while since I've gotten into a fresh roleplay and I'd prefer being uncensored sometimes haha.
I was actually hoping to find someone with discord too. Anyways, my discord is happythorn07#9217
Im super interested in most things fictional and I have a handful of characters to use :) I'm also used to making characters on the spot if need be
(Sorry if my post sounds a bit strange, I'm on mobile and the website is glitching like crazy)

SpiderGuy SpiderGuy I didn't see your friend request on Discord?? If you're still interested, could you maybe send it again? C:

younghaunting younghaunting @ Please friend me on Discord / send me a PM so we can discuss this further? C:

---

With that I'm also closing the epic fantasy possibility for now!! Still open for those gay modern plots though~ C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back