• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partners! <3

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
Hey there! :D
My name's Wyosch - no, that's not my real name xD - and I am looking for some people to rp with!
If you want to get to know me a bit before rp'ing, you could read this or just send me a PM! ^^

About me as a roleplayer
I have been roleplaying for quite a while now, and I usually write about one or more paragraphs, depending on my mood and on how much time I have (because school). I love rp'ing about some more serious topics as well, involving a character with a past of depression & self-harm, for example. This is not a must, just something I prefer (if it fits the story), and if you're not comfortable with that you can just tell me. c:
I don't really have a gender preference, I am fine with both. I play LGBT+ as well. I actually play most of what one can come up with when it comes down to OCs. ^^
I prefer to rp over threads, as that's easier for me, but if you insist we can also rp over pms ;)

Not trying to come off as rude, but if you do one of these things rp'ing with me will probably not work out :3:
  • Writing like a 10-year-old kid (aka please pay attention to your grammar and spelling). I am a non-native English speaker and I too make mistakes sometimes, which is totally fine if you do so too - but I can't work with someone if they can't spell right x'D
  • Use punctuation - please! I do not want to read an entire paragraph written without any punctuation... forgetting a point at the end of a sentence is fine, but not ALL THE TIME.
  • Please NO ONE SENTENCE-REPLIES!
  • I tend to lose interest quite easily when I don't like where the story is going or when I don't like one's character - aka someone who is indestructible, complaining all the time, is narcisstic and egocentric and who power-plays.
  • You should be ok with more serious topics too, as my rps usually contain some mature stuff too (aka for example: violence, drugs, alcoholism, abuse, and more)
  • Don't get mad at me when I don't reply in a while. I could either be too busy with school, tests and homework, or I'm not feeling well enough to reply to all my rps (and thus I might not reply to yours but to someone else's)
So, now what you all came for!

Pairings
(preferred roles in fat! I'm fine with mxf, fxf & mxm!)

Officer x Criminal
Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
Nerd/Geek x Jock/Cheerleader
Demon x angel
Demon x human
Rival x Rival
Best friend x Best friend
Hunter x The Hunted
Rockstar x Fan
Star x Star

I'm open for anything so you can suggest something too!
Fandoms
(OCs can be integrated too! Or if you want an entire rp with own ocs, just fandom-based, that's fine too)

Supernatural
Once Upon A Time
Marvel
DC
Monster High
My Little Pony
Transformers
Kpop (=BTS)
Need For Speed
Harry Potter
X-Men

I might have forgotten some, soooo this could change any time ^^
plots
Drive to survive (Need for Speed / Fast & Furious inspired)
A young man (A) whose life revolved around cars is getting turned upside down by an old 'friend' of him (B).

(A) and (B) have known each other since they were children, and they grew up together as best friends. As (A) however was the one chosen to race in NASCAR for their team, and not (B) - (B) was filled with rage, and swore to get revenge.
Years later, after (A) wasn't able to race anymore because of an almost fatal accident, he went into hiding and is now living on a farm somewhere on the countryside. Together with his sick mother, they live a peaceful life - until one evening as he comes back home, his mother seems to have vanished, and the only thing left is a small note.
"You want to find her - race."
- signed (B)

What seemed like a joke at first turns into reality. A reality which revolves around life and death.
Yet, nothing is like it seems.
There's a catch.
And that catch might mean the end of not only (A), but many people more...

Who I'd wish to play: Character (A)
Looking for someone to play: Female character (C) who (A) meets at one of the races. Her husband from an arranged marriage was kidnapped as well, and she too has to race to survive and get him back. Will (C) rescue him - or will she fall in love with (A) and get herself in even more danger than she already is?

Golden Girl Weasley (inspired by a plot idea found on google lol and inspired by Harry Potter)
It's their sixth year. Rose and Scorpius have been enemies since day one of their first year.

Rose's story:
Rose has been able to stay first in their year since their time at Hogwarts started, she's been keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since second year, she is now a prefect and is on the way to being head girl in her seventh year. All of this earned her the nickname Golden Girl Weasley, a nickname she hates. But even with the competition between her and Scorpius, she tries her best to act civil (though it doesn't always work out.) because of his friendship with her cousin, Albus Potter, who is in Slytherin with him. Her father (Ronald Weasley) still hates Draco, while her mother (Hermione Granger/Weasley) does her best to create peace between them.

Scorpius's story:
Scorpius has always been second in his year, although he's first in his house. He's been a chaser, along with Albus, on the Slytherin Quidditch team since second year. He is a prefect and is on his way to being head boy in his seventh year. When he first arrived no one really expected much from him because of his father, so he wanted to prove them all wrong. He became friends with Albus Severus Potter in their first year.
Although he never told anyone, he'd actually always had a crush on Rose Weasley, but she had always seen in him nothing but an enemy.

What happens when Scorpius finds a crying Rose in the window of the Astronomy tower?

Who I would like to play: Scorpius
Looking for someone to play: Rose Weasley (perhaps Albus Potter too?)

Street Rat (inspired by something I read on tumblr)
Can a criminal love the daughter of a police officer? Can this forbidden love work?

OC 1: Street rat. Orphan. Thief. Those are a few of the names that would be used to describe him. The local police department in the small town have been after him for years, but he always seems to just slip away. He depends on himself and no one else. But that’s all about to change.

OC 2: The daughter of the police chief. She is the perfect child. Never getting into trouble. Straight A student. She always does the right thing. But what happens when the right thing and what their father would want isn’t the same thing?

One night the police were right on OC 1's tail while he was running through the neighborhood. After turning into an alley, he jumps a fence into a backyard and waits for the police to run by. The hideout is behind some trash cans. He doesn't realize that he's in the backyard of OC 2.
Meanwhile inside the house OC 2 is getting ready to take the garbage out to the trash cans in the back.
But they have no idea what they'll find.

What happens when OC 2 finds a wounded OC 1?

Who I'd like to play: OC 1 (the street rat, the criminal)
Looking for: someone to play OC 2 (and OC 2's father too?)

Last edited:
I'd love to write with you!
I'm on more than I should be, along with thinking I can write a decent, detailed amount.
I love making my characters suffer for the good of the story, yet I like to think everyone gets a happy ending!
I'm a huge sucker for a long term, romantic, angsty, gritty under your nails kinda story.
If maybe you'd be interested in writing, let me know!

I'd love to write with you!
I'm on more than I should be, along with thinking I can write a decent, detailed amount.
I love making my characters suffer for the good of the story, yet I like to think everyone gets a happy ending!
I'm a huge sucker for a long term, romantic, angsty, gritty under your nails kinda story.
If maybe you'd be interested in writing, let me know!

yesss this sounds great!
I love romance :D
pm me?

friendly bump ^^

- mostly looking for people who'd like to do a fandom-related rp, or one of my plots, or a pairing which is not bad x good ^^

Hey there! :D
My name's Wyosch - no, that's not my real name xD - and I am looking for some people to rp with!
If you want to get to know me a bit before rp'ing, you could read this or just send me a PM! ^^

About me as a roleplayer
I have been roleplaying for quite a while now, and I usually write about one or more paragraphs, depending on my mood and on how much time I have (because school). I love rp'ing about some more serious topics as well, involving a character with a past of depression & self-harm, for example. This is not a must, just something I prefer (if it fits the story), and if you're not comfortable with that you can just tell me. c:
I don't really have a gender preference, I am fine with both. I play LGBT+ as well. I actually play most of what one can come up with when it comes down to OCs. ^^
I prefer to rp over threads, as that's easier for me, but if you insist we can also rp over pms ;)

Not trying to come off as rude, but if you do one of these things rp'ing with me will probably not work out :3:
  • Writing like a 10-year-old kid (aka please pay attention to your grammar and spelling). I am a non-native English and I too make mistakes sometimes, which is totally fine if you do so too - but I can't work with someone if they can't spell right x'D
  • Use punctuation - please! I do not want to read an entire paragraph written without any punctuation... forgetting a point at the end of a sentence is fine, but not ALL THE TIME.
  • Please NO ONE SENTENCE-REPLIES!
  • I tend to lose interest quite easily when I don't like where the story is going or when I don't like one's character - aka someone who is indestructible, complaining all the time, is narcisstic and egocentric and who power-plays.
  • You should be ok with more serious topics too, as my rps usually contain some mature stuff too (aka for example: violence, drugs, alcoholism, abuse, and more)
  • Don't get mad at me when I don't reply in a while. I could either be too busy with school, tests and homework, or I'm not feeling well enough to reply to all my rps (and thus I might not reply to yours but to someone else's)
So, now what you all came for!

Pairings
(preferred roles in fat! I'm fine with mxf, fxf & mxm!)

Officer x Criminal
Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
Nerd/Geek x Jock/Cheerleader
Demon x angel
Demon x human
Rival x Rival
Best friend x Best friend
Hunter x The Hunted
Rockstar x Fan
Star x Star

I'm open for anything so you can suggest something too!
Fandoms
(OCs can be integrated too! Or if you want an entire rp with own ocs, just fandom-based, that's fine too)
Supernatural
Once Upon A Time
Marvel
DC
Monster High
My Little Pony
Transformers
Kpop (=BTS)
Need For Speed

I might have forgotten some, soooo this could change any time ^^
plots
Drive to survive (Need for Speed / Fast & Furious inspired)
A young man (A) whose life revolved around cars is getting turned upside down by an old 'friend' of him (B).

(A) and (B) have known each other since they were children, and they grew up together as best friends. As (A) however was the one chosen to race in NASCAR for their team, and not (B) - (B) was filled with rage, and swore to get revenge.
Years later, after (A) wasn't able to race anymore because of an almost fatal accident, he went into hiding and is now living on a farm somewhere on the countryside. Together with his sick mother, they live a peaceful life - until one evening as he comes back home, his mother seems to have vanished, and the only thing left is a small note.
"You want to find her - race."
- signed (B)

What seemed like a joke at first turns into reality. A reality which revolves around life and death.
Yet, nothing is like it seems.
There's a catch.
And that catch might mean the end of not only (A), but many people more...

Who I'd wish to play: Character (A)
Looking for someone to play: Female character (C) who (A) meets at one of the races. Her husband from an arranged marriage was kidnapped as well, and she too has to race to survive and get him back. Will (C) rescue him - or will she fall in love with (A) and get herself in even more danger than she already is?

Golden Girl Weasley (inspired by a plot idea found on google lol and inspired by Harry Potter)
It's their sixth year. Rose and Scorpius have been enemies since day one of their first year.

Rose's story:
Rose has been able to stay first in their year since their time at Hogwarts started, she's been keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since second year, she is now a prefect and is on the way to being head girl in her seventh year. All of this earned her the nickname Golden Girl Weasley, a nickname she hates. But even with the competition between her and Scorpius, she tries her best to act civil (though it doesn't always work out.) because of his friendship with her cousin, Albus Potter, who is in Slytherin with him. Her father (Ronald Weasley) still hates Draco, while her mother (Hermione Granger/Weasley) does her best to create peace between them.

Scorpius's story:
Scorpius has always been second in his year, although he's first in his house. He's been a chaser, along with Albus, on the Slytherin Quidditch team since second year. He is a prefect and is on his way to being head boy in his seventh year. When he first arrived no one really expected much from him because of his father, so he wanted to prove them all wrong. He became friends with Albus Severus Potter in their first year.
Although he never told anyone, he'd actually always had a crush on Rose Weasley, but she had always seen in him nothing but an enemy.

What happens when Scorpius finds a crying Rose in the window of the Astronomy tower?

Who I would like to play: Scorpius
Looking for someone to play: Rose Weasley (perhaps Albus Potter too?)

Street Rat (inspired by something I read on tumblr)
Can a criminal love the daughter of a police officer? Can this forbidden love work?

OC 1: Street rat. Orphan. Thief. Those are a few of the names that would be used to describe him. The local police department in the small town have been after him for years, but he always seems to just slip away. He depends on himself and no one else. But that’s all about to change.

OC 2: The daughter of the police chief. She is the perfect child. Never getting into trouble. Straight A student. She always does the right thing. But what happens when the right thing and what their father would want isn’t the same thing?

One night the police were right on OC 1's tail while he was running through the neighborhood. After turning into an alley, he jumps a fence into a backyard and waits for the police to run by. The hideout is behind some trash cans. He doesn't realize that he's in the backyard of OC 2.
Meanwhile inside the house OC 2 is getting ready to take the garbage out to the trash cans in the back.
But they have no idea what they'll find.

What happens when OC 2 finds a wounded OC 1?

Who I'd like to play: OC 1 (the street rat, the criminal)
Looking for: someone to play OC 2 (and OC 2's father too?)

Hello I would love to rp with you. I like the sound of the Drive to Survive plot.

Hey, I'd love to do some mlp related if you'd be interested. A friend recommended I join the site, and so I'm still stuck behind some restrictions. Though I like some of your ideas and would be down for something if you have the time. Just reply if you can, still can't pm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back