• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner

ZeroChannel

I'm in search of a RP partner, one that is preferably female since I'm a guy myself and I don't do MxM relationships unless our characters are fighting or something else. When it comes to writing responses I'm very literate, I can write 2-5 paragraphs consisting of 10-15 lines or more depending on what's going on in the RP. If we're just sitting on a couch I can't really do much with that and I'll probably will just change the subject. I expect you to be able to type as much if not more than me, I'm not going to respond if you just constantly send one liners or short responses when I'm sending long detailed responses. It's not fair and it just seems like I'm wasting my time. When it comes to plots I'm not the best of thinking of stuff by myself, I prefer if we can both contribute and come up with a plot we can both enjoy and last for a long. I mostly enjoy action, adventure, and fantasy RP since that's what I enjoy the most. I'm also capable of T-1 combat if you're interested in fighting with one of my characters. If you're just going to ask me for romance RP then don't bother, I'm tired of romance RP. It's boring and cliche and never turns out good, I don't enjoy plots where the main focus is romance. Most of my characters don't even care for love so it be dumb for me to make them fall in love with someone who they've known for one day. Although I don't mind romance as long as it isn't the main focus of the rp, our characters can fall in love but it takes time. Don't rush it or force it, love is a beautiful thing that takes time to develop and not in the span of two seconds of looking at each other.

I'm the type of person who creates original characters to use for rp, I tend to create bios for them and I'll send links to them if you're interested in seeing them. I also use anime face claims for my characters and I would really prefer if you did as well, I'm not really interested in realistic or drawn ocs. I prefer if you have a detailed OC if you want to RP, I think it's interesting to read interesting and thought out ocs that weren't made in the span of an hour. I'm not gonna even bother responding if I see most of your ocs are a paragraph long with no personality at all and are cliche as can be, I'm tired of seeing the overdone I was abused, mistreated, hated, and depressed ocs. I also won't respond if your oc is just a mess, from bad grammar, blurry pictures of characters that look nothing alike, or just bad. I don't want to rp with your neko vampire demon angel wolf kawaii OC, it's boring and dumb. When it comes to responding I'm not always going to respond immediately or do I expect you to do the same, everyone has lives and stuff to do. Sometimes I might not just feel like responding, I might not have anything to write or I'm just tired. I'll get to it eventually but if I'm taking a while please do remind me as I forget stuff sometimes... a lot. I'll feel more obligated to respond quicker if I'm enjoying the RP, if the rp is boring and nothing interesting is happening I probably won't respond as often. If I notice the RP isn't going anywhere I'll try to introduce new ideas, you can do the same as well but if I notice you're not contributing to the RP at all then I'll just leave. Seems unfair if I'm the only one that's contributing to the RP while you do nothing. If you have things to do in your life please do tell, let me know if you'll be gone for a while so I don't get the wrong idea.

My OC's are very important to me (some of them), I spent a lot of time on them and I enjoyed the process of making them. If you're forcing my characters to do things that are out of their character I'll get mad, don't force my character into romance when they obviously don't care for it. I find it rude and disrespectful and I would never do that to your character as well. It makes it painfully obvious that you didn't even bother to read through my OC, just seems like a requirement if we're going to be rping with the characters we use. While my preferences may seem harsh, this is just how I prefer it. I'll get the most out of RP this way, not interested in poorly made ocs or one liners. I want to be able to enjoy a RP as do I want you to as well, it makes it more interesting and maybe we can become good friends as well. I don't mean to come off as rude or an ass, I just wanna make the most out of an rp.

Yo! I'm happy to do a rp with you, although i won't really be very very literate as I'm very busy atm with school tests, studying, religious shit and more studying

Hey there, I'd be happy to Pm you, I have a lot of characters to choose from and happen to enjoy a lot of the genres you do, tell me if you're interested

I got like, plot ideas and shit but I don't do faceclaims or bios. I'm here to write, so I just like to do a long, detailed descriptive intro. You feel free to do whatever though, and I can give you a basic physical traits list if you want/need it. Is that all gravy?

I got like, plot ideas and shit but I don't do faceclaims or bios. I'm here to write, so I just like to do a long, detailed descriptive intro. You feel free to do whatever though, and I can give you a basic physical traits list if you want/need it. Is that all gravy?
I'm down

Hey,

Hit me up if you're still looking for a rp partner, I have multiple rp characters that are too very important to me and have used them for all my rp years. Indeed I agree that romance is boring if its the main focus of the story but building to character relationship can/could be interesting (again, I agree it takes time for characters and not "love at first sight" syndrome). I don't usually use a anime for face claims as most of my characters are built on IMVU, and usually dont create character sheets as I enjoy learning who they are in time with the rp. I play both male and female, sexual preferences usually depending on storyline.

So if you're still interested, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back