• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner

MyDreamsToYou

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this site and have been RPing with the same partner for about ten years now. I'm looking to have another RP partner to build a world with and create multiple characters (as needed/wanted). Though I have to say now, I prefer RPing on Skype because of the alerts I get and when I can reply. I don't like to RP through threads because I don't like to be limited on content if I am to be honest. I've been role playing demons, angels, etc. for the past ten years and let's be real they get up to things that aren't suitable for all eyes.

In any case, if you're interested in a new partner to RP with and see if we click together creatively send me a message!

I RP literally everything and everyone. People with open, creative minds are more than welcomed ^^

Hello there. I'm kind of interested, but I need to know if you're only open to roleplaying on Skype, because I haven't used my Skype for a long time. I understand not liking the limitations, but if you have an alternative option, such as Discord, for example, I'd much prefer that.

As it turns out, we're in luck. Kik is a no go, but I just discovered that Skype IMing can be done from a browser, so I am totally down.

As it turns out, we're in luck. Kik is a no go, but I just discovered that Skype IMing can be done from a browser, so I am totally down.
if you send a PM I can send you my Skype user name and we can get to chatting/planning ^^
Idk if I've mentioned but I LOVE world building

Users who are viewing this thread

Back