• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner

A few things I am looking for in an RP partner:

Someone that writes at least five sentences (a good paragraph) and has good English writing skills.

someone that posts at least once a day or every two days (of course I understand sometimes that isn’t possible like if you are on vacation, sick,... so yeah if you let me know in advance it's all cool)

If you don’t want to RP anymore DO NOT just drop out of it please tell me you are not interested anymore or tell me what you don’t like so we can see if something can be changed to make the RP better. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

LGBT friendly

Genres in okay with:

supernatural

fantasy

wuxia / Xianxia

romance

action

adventure

fandom

crime

urban fantasy

dark fantasy

powers

(I also love Asian series and stuff so that's an option too)

Fandom's I would be okay RPing(I only play OC's):

TV Series:
Nowhere boys
The Secret Circle
Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
Charmed
Eastwick
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Revenge
Reaper
Dead Like Me
Once Upon a Time
Lost Girl
The Listener
The Dead Zone
Mutant X
The Flash
Arrow
Sliders
Grimm

And many more just PM me if you have any you want to suggest and we can see what we can do. Also if you have any ideas inspired by those shows I would love to hear them.

Anime:
Monochrome Factor
Bleach
Hakkenden
Noblesse
Saiyuki
InuYasha
Nurarihyon no Mago
Kyou Kara Maou
Garo
Love Stage
Devil no Realist
Devil May Cry
Kamisama Hajimemashita

And again just PM me if you have any you want to suggest and we can see what we can do. Also if you have any idea inspired by those anime I would love to hear them.

For Asian dramas PM me since I have a short list for that as well.

A few pairings I like
In case you have some ideas of your own you might want to try out or want to brainstorm for an idea together:

**= I love
*= I like
No stars= its okay

Demon x Demon**
Demon x Human*
Vampire x Vampire lord/prince...**
Vampire x Demon**
Vampire x Shapeshifter/werewolf**
Bodyguard x Employer
Witch/warlock x Demon*
Witch/warlock x Vampire
Royalty x male 'bride'*
a God x Demon**
a God x a God**
Royalty x protector**
Royalty x Royalty (two different kingdoms or empires)*
Royalty x Commoner
Merman x Demon**
Merman x Vampire**
Fae x Vampire**
Fae x Demon**
Star (actor, model or singer) x Bodyguard
Kidnapper x Kidnapped (if the plot is good)
Stalker x Stalked (if the plot is good enough)
Cop x Witness (like witness protection)
Cop x Psychic
Psychic
x Non-believer*
Reaper x Demon**
Reaper x supernatural (Fae, Witch/Warlock...)**
supernatural x Hunter**
Supernatural x supernatural**

and many more, if I wrote them all the list would be too long xD just let me know if you want to try something that's not on the list and we can see what we can do.

I like to write as a male character but in MxF pairings I prefer to write the female characters and I am totally okay with M/M or F/F relationships in Rps. In the end, the things on top are guidelines and about some I am flexible.​

PM me if you have any questions or if you are interested to be RP partners. We can hash out the details about the RP you would be interested in and exchange ideas and so on. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Last edited:
Hey i would be able to work with you i have an idea or too for diffrent pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back