• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner(s) [open]

ThatDovah

the eternally tired human
Hello. I'll try to keep this thread short and not make it too complicated. If anything about this thread interests you just send me a DM, and we can get started
Fantasy, Realistic/Modern, Science Fiction
Site rules apply
No character sheet required

“Requirements”:
- Long-term
- Someone 18+ (possible serious/mature themes within site rules)
- Someone who can respond with at least 1 paragraph (5-10 sentences per)
- Someone who can respond with detail
- Original characters

I have some plots in mind but I would prefer to work something out instead of going with one pre-planned idea. Miscommunication has caused problems in the past, so communication is a big thing for me. We can always work off of combined settings. I don't do "fandom" RPs but if you have an idea that exists in a pre-existing universe we can talk it out, so long as we are both using original characters. If we start something and you grow uninterested, let me know. If you aren’t the type of person who likes to discuss the details, you are free to start something for me to work off of in a DM immediately.

I tend to respond as quickly as I’m able to without ruining the flow of the RP or leaving out details. Real life responsibilities before RP, always, so please don’t feel obligated to respond as quickly as I may end up doing. If this becomes bothersome to you, all you have to do is let me know.

I think that’s everything, I look forward to potentially hearing from some of you in the future!

ThatDovah ThatDovah I would be interested in something! I tend to prefer female character mainly because they hold my interest longer. I'm 100% willing to double and believe I play male characters to the same ability. Just an fyi. Message me if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back