- No Mary/Gary-sues. No one is perfect. Please don’t make everyone fall in love with you. I’m okay with love triangles, I’m okay with having up to three or four people liking your OC, but more than that is a little excessive. I think that’s fair, if not let me know and we can have an adult conversation about it.
- You can play characters out of character, but don’t make it so noticeable that we aren’t sure who it is. If I am playing a character OOC, you can let me know, and I will do the same.
- I’m okay with BxB and GxG, just let me know if you want to do it now, also what’s your favorite color?
- If you want a storyline, let me know, otherwise I am going to assume you just want to follow the original storyline.
- This is a 1x1 rp, I can’t follow group rps, plus it’s too hard for everyone to be on at the same time.
- Pre-made forms are allowed, but if you need one I can give you one to fill out.
- I prefer descriptive, it doesn’t have to be a lot. Just one full line, because I know it’s too hard sometimes. That being said, I can match 5 lines or more, but keep in mind that it can make it hard for two people to have a conversation.
- You play my crush, and I will play yours. That also includes the amount of lines. If you play your OC with 5 lines, and my crush with 1 line I will do the same. Actually better yet, I will probably stop replying. Favorite show?
- Please do not make a character that has an overly tragic backstory, or be overly depressed. It can be a trigger for me
- Cursing, and violence might happen. Just let me know what your limit is. Say 1/10. 1 being uncomfortable (try to avoid it), and 10 meaning go all out. I’m 10/10
- If you agree, message me letting me know, along with which anime you would like to do. (There is a list posted below) the few things I have asked in the rules (Just so I know you have read them.) As well as any rules you would like me to follow, it is unfair for me to demand these things of you and not expect you to have rules as well.
Anime I know
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Tsubasa Chronicals
- Food Wars
- Kuroko No Basket
- Soul Eater
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
- My Hero Academia
- Naruto or Naruto Shippuden
- One Piece
- Seven Deadly Sins
Those are all I can think of for now, so if you don't see one you want to do, ask and I might be able to do it, just forgotten about it