• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner (more info inside)

Congenial Organism

? The Architect ✍️
Looking for RP partners who are reliable have either completed an RP before or have actively been involved with an RP for over 6 months.

Must be able to post at least once a day or every other day.

Just looking for someone reliable to partner up within a roleplay or start a new one. I'm alright with the following types:

•Futuristic/Sci-Fi
•Fantasy
•Realistic/Modern

Everything else I'm open to just not necessarily interested atm.

What sort of Realistic / Modern are you looking for?
Something that doesn't necessarily reflect the real world but perhaps a surrealist version of it. On the other hand... there are so many other themes "Modern" can fall under. Did you have something in particular in mind? Because I'm open for everything aside from slice of life

Something that doesn't necessarily reflect the real world but perhaps a surrealist version of it. On the other hand... there are so many other themes "Modern" can fall under. Did you have something in particular in mind? Because I'm open for everything aside from slice of life
Not really anything in particular at the moment, just wondering if you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back