• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner - ideas inside!

PrincessPotoo

Have courage and be kind
Hihi!

I'm craving certain things to rp ---- so!! since most if not all of my current rp partners are busy / unavailable, I'd like to extend the offer to y'all!

If you're not comfortable with certain things, please let me know so that they won't be included.

I'm not comfortable with excessive gore. If this is what you're looking for, please find someone else.

I prefer M x M and M x F, but I might be willing to try F x F depending on the plot.

I'm only willing to use lit / paragraph format for these, and I'd prefer 1-2 + paragraphs per reply.

Anywho! Onto the plots!

Bolded roles are the ones I'd prefer.

Underlined are the ones I'm really craving!!!

Royalty x Commoner / Peasant (Arranged marriages are preferred with this one!! Forbidden love is great too!!)

Vampire x Human (Maybe some sort of symbiotic relationship??)

Werewolf x Human (Preferably someone they'd just defended / saved)

Werewolf x Vampire

Hero x Citizen (Again, preferably someone they'd just saved)

Hero x Villain

Cop x Vigilante

Guard x Prisoner

Master x Slave

TYSM!!

Also - I like to draw, so if I like the rp enough, I'll probably draw 'em /);;u;;(\

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm interested in RPing with you. I'm most interested in slave x master rp and would have a bit of an addition to it if you're interested.

Would you willing if I gave you an idea?

I'd be interested in the slave X master one if you're still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back