• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partner for TransFormers and SD Gundam Force. MxM, FXM

Knight of Mnns

SD Gundam Force Advocate
Hello. Name is Siren. I am 25 with a decade worth of rping. I find it as a stress reliever and fun.

What I want in a partner:
  • 18+ (I just don’t feel comfortable with minors as I like to do romance in my rps)
  • No less than a sentence response. 2-4 sentences at minimum
  • Understands that I can’t produce huge responses. The start is the biggest “response” I can do unless I am playing multiple characters in one play. I can handle 2-4 sentences at most.
  • I do my best at being descriptive but sometimes I just cant.
  • Knows how to spell. I want to know what i am reading so i can get straight to response.
  • I work morning shifts and i crash after so my responses may be sparse but i will do my best to respond 3 to 5 times a day. I am on EST.
  • I am very picky on pairings. What I have listed are pairings I only accept. If they are on the list, They are taken. Im sorry I just won’t budge.

List key:
Italicized is roles Ill play
♥Heart means I really want to rp them

Series:
TransFormers Prime
Optimus Prime x My OC ♥
Bumblebee
x Deadlock(Drift) ♥
Airachnid x Arcee
Ratchet
x Jazz
Wheeljack x Smokescreen
Megatron x Starscream
Soundwave
x Shockwave
Predaking x My OC
Knockout
x Breakdown

TransFormers Robots In Disguise (2015)
Bumblebee x Deadlock(Drift) ♥
Grimlock x Sideswipe
Thunderhoof x My OC
Optimus Prime x My OC ♥
Blurr x My OC

SD Gundam Force
Zero x Bakunetsumaru
Captain Gundam x My OC
Tallgeese x My OC

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
I am more comfortable with CC X OC. For me it has more structure. Sorry. I know thats a deal breaker a lot of the time.
Besides I dont think i can create another OC right now. It takes me a long time to make one. (Like months)
I am curious, What did you have in mind?

I am more comfortable with CC X OC. For me, it has more structure. Sorry. I know thats a deal breaker a lot of the time.
Besides, I don't think I can create another OC right now. It takes me a long time to make one. (Like months)
I am curious, What did you have in mind?
Not really sure, just wanted to do a Gundam Rp for once, I was thinking I could play a cannon for your oc and you could play one for mine, I have seen a different version of this SD show so I have some knowledge of the concept

I am only truly familiar with SDGF unfortunately. What character would you have in mind for me to play as?

I am only truly familiar with SDGF unfortunately. What character would you have in mind for me to play as?
Just read the wiki for it so I now have a bit more knowledge
I would prefer Juli, but if you cant play her than that's fine, Keiko will do just fine, unsure if there are anymore females I can think of

I can play Juli! I enjoyed her when she was on screen :)
Ill have to think what CC id want. Im torn aha. If you want, We can continue in DMs if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back