• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for rp partner for 1 on 1 FxF !! [romance, vampire, psychological]

Tsya

A mess but trying
STILL LOOKING!
  • I'm from Poland. Please don't expect perfect English from me, since it's not my first language. I can also have a problem with writing very long posts, but I'll do my best! At least I know the difference between "your" and "you're"...
  • I am very new to this site, but not so new to roleplay. I've decided to start doing it again since I enjoyed it so much when I was younger.
  • I'm 18 and I'm looking for someone who's around my age
  • I'm bisexual but I feel more comfortable with writing FxF
  • I've been interested in NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and relationships with a narcissist lately. I wanted to include that in the story by making the vampire a narcissist. I just thought it would fit perfectly.
  • Characteristic of a person with NPD are: lack of empathy, god complex, manipulating other people, arrogance. A relationship with a narcissist is very toxic - they manipulate you to feel like you're nothing without them, gain your trust just to show their true nature when you're already too deep in love to give them up.
  • It's a very interesting topic to me and I thought it would be interesting to have a story where the human is drawn to the vampire by their charisma (not the vampire being drawn to humans blood, though she still needs it to live), and the vampire uses the fact that the human fell in love to have, basically, a walking blood resauce whenever she needs it. After all, it's so much safer to have a living, willing donor (which guarantees, that she won't be exposed), than to have multiple mysterious deaths around.
  • I'm curious to see how the story would unfold. Would the girl manage to get out of that toxic relationship , or maybe the vampire would experience a change of heart and feel something to the "prey"?
I should also add that I'm not into weak and agreeing for everything bottoms. I'd like for them both to be strong characters, and not exactly mature, making mistakes. I'm really looking for that teenage wild fantasy, you know? :hornswhistle:

I'm not sure which one of the girls I want to take over yet, but I think I'll be able to pull off the human one a bit better since I'm kind of rusty, whereas the narcissist should be the dominant, decisive one.
I'm open to suggestions, so we can develop the story more! I'm waiting for the reply ^^

Last edited:
this is an amazing idea. ;u; i was just passing by and the concept has me super intrigued! unfortunately i don't think i could do NPD quite the justice it deserves, but i wish you best of luck on finding a partner!

Hello! This sounds like such an amazing idea..I'm super interested in this. Would you like me to send you a pm?

this is an amazing idea. ;u; i was just passing by and the concept has me super intrigued! unfortunately i don't think i could do NPD quite the justice it deserves, but i wish you best of luck on finding a partner!
I appreciate you liking the plot :) thanks!

up!
So this is still available, since it didn't work out with my last rp partner I was going to do this with. Anyone still interested?

Totally am! Not sure how I’d do writing as someone as great at your vampire but I’d still love to write!!

If you are still available to do this, I do have experience in Dominant x Submissive FxF RPs.
I usually do the Dominant one, and I'd be MORE than happy to roleplay as a vampire or any other supernatural species you're interested in.
It's completely up to you honestly! But I'm very interested and the plot is very well thought out. Let me know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back