• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partner (disregard post count)

No More Pretending

Six Thousand Club
Hey, I'm No More Pretending, but you can really give me any nickname ya want,  I guess. Anyways, im looking for partners that like to do 1x1 rp's

i prefer to RP females and I try to match the length of posts from the person I'm rp-Ing with, but there will be times that I post one-liners. I will try not to and if you notice a stint of one liners,  remind me politely about your preferred post length and I will try my hardest to accommodate because it needs to be fun for both parties, amirite? 

Please respond to the thread if you have interest and we can talk about different plots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm No More Pretending, but you can really give me any nickname ya want,  I guess. Anyways, im looking for partners that like to do 1x1 rp's

i prefer to RP females and I try to match the length of posts from the person I'm rp-Ing with, but there will be times that I post one-liners. I will try not to and if you notice a stint of one liners,  remind me politely about your preferred post length and I will try my hardest to accommodate because it needs to be fun for both parties, amirite? 

Please respond to the thread if you have interest and we can talk about different plots.

Interested! Can I PM you?

Got these from Tumblr and movies:

This Is My Idea: Muse A is a royal, the only child. Muse B, also a royal, is from a neighboring kingdom. As children, the two are forced together by their parents, telling them from a very young age that one day they will wed. The two dislike each other, even as they grow up. However, as Muse A matures, Muse B begins to see Muse A differently, struck by their looks. Muse B proposes, claiming to be so enamored with how Muse A looks. Muse A wants more than that. They want to be loved. They decline the proposal and leave the kingdom, sadly. On their way back to their own kingdom, however, they are ambushed and kidnapped by an old rival of their parents. Muse A is placed under lock and key. Will they stay a hostage forever or will Muse B save them?
(I'm muse A)

Famous Love: Muse A is a normal everyday average person. They don’t see themselves as anything special. They have a job they love, they live alone. It’s a normal, quiet life. One day, that normal, quiet life, is thrown out of orbit when Muse B enters their life. It’s a random encounter, despite Muse B being a famous celebrity. Muse A isn’t really the type to get star struck. Muse B likes the fact that someone is finally treating them like a normal person and wants to get to know Muse A. However, Muse A doesn’t know how to deal with the sudden fame and attention they receive as a result. (I'd play muse A)

Payment
Muse Ahas something they want, something they would give anything for. Maybe it’s a wish to heal a loved one, maybe it’s a wish to heal themselves, maybe they want to be a millionaire - whatever their wish, whatever their reason, they find a shady ad in the paper promising that any wish can be granted - for a price. It doesn’t seem like the most trustworthy thing, but for their wish… they may as well give it a shot. Muse B isn’t human - maybe they’re a witch, maybe they’re a genie, but whatever they are, they can make this wish happen. What do they want in exchange? Well, only Muse A’s soul. Or, close enough. Indentured servitude wasn’t exactly what Muse Awas expecting when they showed up, but it’s what they gave in exchange for Muse Bgranting their wish, and there’s not much they can do about it now.

This Is My Idea: Muse A is a royal, the only child. Muse B, also a royal, is from a neighboring kingdom. As children, the two are forced together by their parents, telling them from a very young age that one day they will wed. The two dislike each other, even as they grow up. However, as Muse A matures, Muse B begins to see Muse A differently, struck by their looks. Muse B proposes, claiming to be so enamored with how Muse A looks. Muse A wants more than that. They want to be loved. They decline the proposal and leave the kingdom, sadly. On their way back to their own kingdom, however, they are ambushed and kidnapped by an old rival of their parents. Muse A is placed under lock and key. Will they stay a hostage forever or will Muse B save them?
(I'm muse A)

I'd love to do this one^^

Famous Love sounds a little like Starstruck which is one of my favorite Disney Channel Movies. I know there are fourteen other people but I hope we can do a role-play together at some point in time. All these ideas are perfect. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back