• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Rp buddies! Some fandoms inside!

ThePettyPrincess

Well excuse me, princess
Somethings I would like you to know before we start rping:

• Listen I’m an old lady, one of 24 years. So I would prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me. Nothing against you youngsters but I don’t want to be blamed for “corrupting” someone’s precious child 😂😂😂

• I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I don’t mean dominating sexually wise (though that is fine too!) I just mean I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them being an pussy. I don’t want someone that just gives in or god forbid cries during one little fight. And if their mean but a relationship is able to build around that, that’s even better!

• I love slow burn romances. If you aren’t sure what that is, it basically means that it’s going to take a while for a romance to start between the two. I don’t want anything instant, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!

• I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. But I’m trying to branch out a bit more!

• I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to make your post length as well!

• I typically enjoy fantasy rps. Demons, vampires, werewolves? Fucking love that shit. However I typically, and lamely, tend to play the human counter part for my main character. Though I don’t mind playing different side characters!!

• I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

A few pairings I enjoy are:
Vampirexhuman
WerewolfXhuman
Arranged Marriage
Soulmates
DemonXhuman/contract

Some fandoms I’m currently trash for:
My Hero Academia: (watching anime currently. Haven’t read the manga ^__^; )
BakuDeku
BakuKiri
Kacchako (side note I would prefer to be Uraraka for the his pairing!)
(even more fun if you have any spooky/dumb Halloween ideas!

Black Butler (caught up with manga)
SebastianCiel
(AUs are welcomed with either pairing!)

Last edited:
I actually have a male werewolf character that might be well suited for one of your parings. =)

Hi! I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to roleplay!

As a fellow old person (I'm 24) I'd love to roleplay with you! Would you be interested in roleplaying situations where our characters would either be enemies or just friends? I'm trying to move away from just romance, as it helps with my character development!

hi :')

I would be interested in a black butler or demon/supernatural beings in general releated rp :3
Mature/ darker themes are not aproblem, i dont mind violence or swearing , but i am not the biggest fan of romance to be honest... does it have to be a romantic pairing in the rp?

( some infosabout me: im 23, female and from germany, thought i have been rping in english for many years spelling mistakes do happen as english isnt my mothertoungue after all...^^' )

hi :')

I would be interested in a black butler or demon/supernatural beings in general releated rp :3
Mature/ darker themes are not aproblem, i dont mind violence or swearing , but i am not the biggest fan of romance to be honest... does it have to be a romantic pairing in the rp?

( some infosabout me: im 23, female and from germany, thought i have been rping in english for many years spelling mistakes do happen as english isnt my mothertoungue after all...^^' )
Hello dear, thank you for the response! I’m a sucker for romance, but I’m willing to try an Rp without any involved! If you would like drop me a pm and we can continue there some more :)

would you have any interest in doubling? Where ass you can still play a female and 'branch out' at the same time :)
Hmm I might have to pass on doubling sorry ^__^; I don’t think I would be good with that and give one character too much attention over the other one lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back