• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp. Accepting anyone.

Queen Estara

Fifty characters huh?
1. I like to do dark fantasy/medieval rps and I already have a world and overarching story planned out.
2. I will respond when I can, and I'm active often so yeah.
3. I don't normally do romance but I'm open to it, maybe trying something new.
4. OCs only (any fantasy race, like elf, dwarf, human, wtc. That's the bottom line. I will control many other characters besides my own, this is just to move the story along.
5. I like to have fun, so I can be pretty lax, I'll let you know if something is okay or not.

My writing style is third person/first person depending on the situation. Darker subjects such as gore, rape, etc. do not discourage me or make me uncomfortable. My post size will vary wildly. While I'm still perfecting my style I have a good way with words. My story and world are already built so it should be smooth. My writing is sometimes heavily influenced by H.P. Lovecraft as I am a large fan of his. I have taken ideas from the Cthulhu mythos and incorporate them into my story.

Last edited:
I'm interested!
well, at least super open to hearing about your world or maybe even a few of the plots? : )

I love fantasy, and you seem cool, so shoot me a message if you're still looking !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back