• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Looking for romantic pairings ~

Hello!

As you can tell by the title, I am looking for someone to do a romantic role play with! I will do almost any pairing, so if you have one you want to do, go ahead and list it below. Here are some of my interest!

Bad boy x Good girl

Cheerleader x Jock

Stranger x Stranger

Ex.. ex.. ex.

tumblr_m2o39eJs931rrk7eto1_500.gif

Hi ^^ I'm always looking for romance RPs.

A little about me:

1. English isn't my first or second language (obviously), so mistakes might happen.
  2. I prefer a quick build on the romance, and then a nice adventure or something after.
  3. I really do prefer character sheets, with realistic/digital art for appearance refrences

Would you be up for one of these pairings?

Teacher x Student (supernatural, modern)

Demon x Human

Angel/Fallen angel x Human/demon

If you have any other pairings you'd like to do, I'd be happy to hear them ^^

Lapis said:
Hi ^^ I'm always looking for romance RPs.
A little about me:

1. English isn't my first or second language (obviously), so mistakes might happen.
  2. I prefer a quick build on the romance, and then a nice adventure or something after.
  3. I really do prefer character sheets, with realistic/digital art for appearance refrences

Would you be up for one of these pairings?

Teacher x Student (supernatural, modern)

Demon x Human

Angel/Fallen angel x Human/demon

If you have any other pairings you'd like to do, I'd be happy to hear them ^^
Wow! I'd love to role-play with you! I would do any of the pairing you listed, but I will say that I happen to be better at modern than fantasy so you'll have to forgive me if im a little wonky. PM me if you want to get one started!

Stranger x stranger or bad boy x good girl? I can't PM you yet, as I haven't had my account for 24 hours. I would love to RP with you nonetheless.

Hey! I'd love to do a pairing with you. Anything here interest you?

Bold is what I prefer, but I can play either.

- Hero's Descendant x Villain's Descendant

- Shapeshifter x Hunter

- Demon x Angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back