• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Romance RP with a Long Term Partner

redd

And then, my soul saw you... and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

Hi there! I'm Redd. I'm a 22 year old living in texas with wayyy too much time on my hands. Let's roleplay!

What I'm looking for:
18+ only.
A committed and active partner, one that has enough free time to respond frequently. I'm likely to respond multiple times a day, and I know not everyone can do that, but I lose interest rapidly if we slow our momentum.
3rd person, past tense, willing and able to write multiple paragraphs but with an understanding that sometimes its just not necessary (ie dialogue heavy scenes)
PMs preferred, I have always been a bit self conscious about rping in threads.. but I can be persuaded.
Male characters for an MxF pairing. I don't mind if you're male or female or otherwise, but the character needs to be male. Sorry, I'm boring like that!
NO FANDOMS! I prefer original storylines and characters, however I'm more than happy to take inspiration from existing literature!

If these things apply to you, I'd love to hear from you. If you have something you're craving, I am adaptable to most settings, as long as romance is involved and prevalent!

If you have nothing in particular on your mind at the moment, here are some simple pairings, settings and ideas I enjoy that we can flesh out together:
Princess x Prince/Knight
Prince visits another kingdom to court/be courted, and falls for the maid instead
Witch/Wizard x Demon/Supernatural humanoid creature
Greek god x human

Settings/Genres:
Yes:
Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life/Modern

Maybe:
Super High Fantasy, Sci-fi/Out of this world, Virtual Reality

No:
Fandom stuff, Post-Apocalyptic

Message me if you're interested!!

And then, my soul saw you... and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

Hi there! I'm Redd. I'm a 22 year old living in texas with wayyy too much time on my hands. Let's roleplay!

What I'm looking for:
18+ only.
A committed and active partner, one that has enough free time to respond frequently. I'm likely to respond multiple times a day, and I know not everyone can do that, but I lose interest rapidly if we slow our momentum.
3rd person, past tense, willing and able to write multiple paragraphs but with an understanding that sometimes its just not necessary (ie dialogue heavy scenes)
PMs preferred, I have always been a bit self conscious about rping in threads.. but I can be persuaded.
Male characters for an MxF pairing. I don't mind if you're male or female or otherwise, but the character needs to be male. Sorry, I'm boring like that!
NO FANDOMS! I prefer original storylines and characters, however I'm more than happy to take inspiration from existing literature!

If these things apply to you, I'd love to hear from you. If you have something you're craving, I am adaptable to most settings, as long as romance is involved and prevalent!

If you have nothing in particular on your mind at the moment, here are some simple pairings, settings and ideas I enjoy that we can flesh out together:
Princess x Prince/Knight
Prince visits another kingdom to court/be courted, and falls for the maid instead
Witch/Wizard x Demon/Supernatural humanoid creature
Greek god x human

Settings/Genres:
Yes:
Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life/Modern

Maybe:
Super High Fantasy, Sci-fi/Out of this world, Virtual Reality

No:
Fandom stuff, Post-Apocalyptic

Message me if you're interested!!
I got a plot if you are interested and its inspired from a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back