• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for roleplaying partners.

CrimsonFlowers

The Ultimate Gambler.
Please PM me to roleplay...
Here are some things about me to see if you would like to roleplay with me!

- Accepting all ages, genders, etc, in roleplaying partners and characters.

- I only play Celestia Ludenberg.

- I prefer dark slice of life roleplaying subjects; drama is almost a 'must'.

- I don't plan romance pairings, if romance happens, that is okay. If it doesn't; that is also okay. However; it will normally be a mxf pairing, considering my roleplaying character is a heterosexual female, however, I can also play sideline characters- who will also be Danganronpa Characters, they can be any gender or sexuality.

- My characters are normally 16-20, or maybe 14-22 if needed.

- I won't godmod, neither shall you. Puppeteering is *also* unacceptable.

- I am capable of all lengths!

- I also allow most genres; but medieval and overly-fantasy themes, sort of bore me, maybe one or two magical themes are okay, but no full-on fantasy worlds.

- I can crossover my character(s) over to another series! If you have a series you want to roleplay that you think Celestia would fit well into, then please, message me the verse! Even if I don't know it; I am okay with blindly going in!

- If my character gives you a roleplay idea- please message it to me! I would love to hear about it! <3

Please message me!!! I'd love to get a roleplay started with you!!! >///<
(Side note: IGNORE THE TAG!...O_O)

PERFECTION CELES.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back