• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Roleplayers

NoraLead

" P R O M I S E "
Preferably: Final Fantasy, Voltron, Bayonetta, DMC, LOZ. Anything I'm familiar with. I am crossover friendly and would definitely cross Snow over into said Verses. I am multiship friendly, multiverse friendly and OC friendly. However I'm a bit selective with what I do and don't want.
My dont's are clear. I do not interact with furries as I'd find it hard to cross Snow over into their realm of existence. I'm just looking for someone who'd like to interact with this big dork of a man. If this interests you in any way, please message me and we can look into starting an RP.

I also possess a giant dork of a man as a character and would love to see what we could do lol my character is an Au Ra from FFXIV Online. Are you familiar? I think they were also featured in the non-online v but idr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back