• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplayers (Hearthshine)

Noss

Hello gorgeous people of RPnation! I, Noss, come to you looking for a partner or three that would be interested in a futuristic action roleplay I had originally hosted on my old go-to forum. The general idea behind the roleplay is simple. A evil dictator of Hearthshine has died and the wake of her death has sprung a power struggle. Now, the Monarchy faction (who were the original dictator’s faction) have regained control of Hearthshine. Choose between the Monarchy, the Quincy rebellion, the Developers, or the Folger’s bandit gang and choose your method to regain control of the city! Will you go in guns blazing to take down the Monarchy? Or will you commit espionage and use the information to destroy the Quincy rebellion?

The setting is pretty self explanatory (a city), however the architecture is almost a Victorian era style. There is magic in this world and it behaves in odd ways (there’s no real limit to what can be done. One person might be able to create fire in their hands while others might be able to teleport). Also, the technology in this world is varying. The forum I used to frequent had many different characters from many different “universes” visit the world so you’ll have nearly complete control over what gear you have (but please make it realistic, obviously a grunt in the Folger’s bandit gang isn’t going to run around with a mini-nuke launcher). I will model my character after whatever you decide. After all, it wouldn’t really be a roleplay if I was a scientist in the Developers and you were an underling in the Quincy rebellion.

If you have more questions I’m more than happy to answer. The roleplay will likely take place in DMs but I’m not opposed to making a forum post if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back