• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Roleplay

CalypsoArcane

The Dryad
Hi there!
I am currently looking for a romance and fantasy roleplay partner to start up a plot and create characters with.

Recently I have been in a huge character building phase so I would love to perhaps make a new character and start something original. I am flexible and open to any and all ideas. I do have a job so RL can get in the way sometimes but I'm still fairly responsive.

I am a 22 year old female looking for a male roleplaying partner, or female who will play male characters. I like to have heavy fluff, and romance, as well as questing and adventure. Send me a message if you are interested :) Preferably 21+ (18+ required.)

I strive for 3-5 paragraphs but I give what I get in return. I enjoy well thought out world building and character development, as well as someone I can chat with OOC and develop the story with ^_^. If you are interested please PM me on here or reply to the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back