• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for roleplay.

Vikki_Rose

Forbidden anything makes me want it even more.
Hi i have been super busy with life and havent been on lately.Now i find myself with free time again and would really love to do some fandom au roleplays.Hope you guys dont mind me playing female but anyways here are the fandoms i would like to roleplay and the pairing romantically.

Blue Exorcist or Ao no exorcist***(really craving.)
Amaimon x my oc

Boku no hero
Oc x oc
Shouto x my oc

Black butler
Oc x oc
Undertaker x my oc

Vampire Knight
Oc x oc
Zero x my oc

*you can send me a message with the name of an anime you would like to roleplay and i will respond with if i have read it or seen it.

Last edited:
I dont know any video games i dont play them but i wouldnt mind anime cross overs depending on if i have seen or read the anime.

Aww man, the stuff I'm into no one knows about. That's okay then, I hope you find partners. I'll keep looking myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back