• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplay partner!

Ales_P

~RP!~
Is there anyone on here who would like to rp? I mostly do OCs and cannon characters from shows and video games such as;
*Supernatural
*Arrow
*Marvel or DC
*L.A. Noire
*Mafia
*Harry Potter
*Jurassic World
*Assassin’s Creed
*anything romance, sci-fi, thriller, adventure, historical
*I’m also open to any ideas that you have- just nothing One Direction, furry or anything that sort.
I usually play female characters but can also do male. I don’t mind what the pairings are but all I ask is that you are literate (grammar is key), write at least 10+ lines and that you reply in time, (doesn’t have to be straight away)
I understand that you may be busy and so will I, just make sure you tell me, also write in third person and be descriptive.
I prefer to rp on kik, so I if you would like to, message me and I’ll give you it.
:)

Hi there! I'm glad you are interested! Here's my idea:

College is expensive. Everyone knows that. In an attempt to save money, a few friends took a loan and bought an expensive large home with eight bedrooms. The plan was to rent out the rooms, and pay back the loan with the money they received. A perfect plan. They would pay back the loan, live in a large house, and collect rent from the other roommates.

Here's the twist. One of the roommates is a murderer, and (obviously) starts killing the roommates off one by one.

That is my little idea regarding plot and a quick storyline. Here are how things are going to work if you decide to join!

•What is my role? I will play as an outside force, not an actual roommate. I will be the one who informs the group when someone has died, who the murder is, and have outside forces happen such as changing the day/time, locking all of the doors, making the phone ring, etc. Does that make sense? I will keep the role play going when things start to feel the same, but I WILL NOT be an actual roommate or a player in the role play.

If that doesn't make any sense, feel free to ask me in your first message to me your questions and I will go into more detail.

Randomly I will select ONE person from the group, and message them that they are the murderer. That way only they and I know. That way it is an actual mystery. The murderer CAN and WILL kill off other players in the group via messaging me. They can do it at any time of day (BUT IT HAS TO BE REALISTIC). The murderer will message me who they want to kill and how they did it. I will then inform the group of the crime.

IF YOU DIE: You can come back as a new roommate to fill the space of the character that died. If you don't want to that is fine, but please inform me so I can look for someone else to fill that spot.

IF YOU ARE THE MURDERER: While you are allowed to eliminate people (and are supposed to), DO NOT go overboard. If I feel that you are eliminating people too quick or your murders are unrealistic I will tell you privately via PM. You get three warnings before you are not the murderer and someone else is.

That being said, the murderer will switch people at times. I will inform people PM of when they are and are not the killer. Do you get where this is going yet?

If you do figure out who the murder is, and everyone agrees with you (EVERYONE MUST AGREE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU ACCUSE) you can make an accusation. If you are correct, I will inform the crowd (after a few minutes after the accusation) that they were correct and the murderer goes to jail. But beware, if you guess the wrong person, your character might be in trouble!

If you are the murderer and go to jail, you can come back as a different character to be a roommate. When you do come back you are no longer the murderer, unless I tell you.

Rules: • No overpowering. Do not take the spotlight from everyone else. • No going to PM. The only person that can Private Message is me. • In your first message tell me what your favorite color is so I know you read everything. • Third person writing ONLY. • MUST have a short (doesn't have to be too detailed) biography of your character including a picture. • Be literate. If I notice you are not, I will message you a warning privately before you are kicked.

There can be relationships, and things may get heated, but no graphic sex. You can hint at sex, but you can not describe it. There can be fights and arguments. The house doesn't have to be peaceful. It's up to you.

Message me at: Animelover0927 if you are interested!

So, after seeing your post figure I would throw my hat in the ring.i have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I am totally okay with NSFW(NO SMUT) Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve. Hope hear back from you, take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back