• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Roleplay Group! (Ignore Prefix)

tomato modest

it feels like i'm drowning.
/* --- CSS/HTML Design by Fyuri. Tampering with CSS may result in the code or site breaking. Fyuri is not responsible for those who tamper with provided code. --- */
.fyurirequest004{background-color:#transparent;width:800px;height:440px;margin:auto;color:#323232}.fyurirequest004 .box1::-webkit-scrollbar{width:7px}.fyurirequest004 .box1::-webkit-scrollbar-button{width:0;height:0}.fyurirequest004 .box1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb{background:rgba(157,134,120,0.8);border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3);border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box1::-webkit-scrollbar-track{background:transparent;border:0 none #fff;border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar-corner{background:transparent}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar{width:7px}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar-button{width:0;height:0}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb{background:rgba(202,194,181,0.8);border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3);border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar-track{background:transparent;border:0 none #fff;border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box2::-webkit-scrollbar-corner{background:transparent}.fyurirequest004 .box3::-webkit-scrollbar{width:7px}.fyurirequest004 .box3::-webkit-scrollbar-button{width:0;height:0}.fyurirequest004 .box3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb{background:rgba(216,216,216,0.8);border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3);border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box3::-webkit-scrollbar-track{background:transparent;border:0 none #fff;border-radius:0}.fyurirequest004 .box3::-webkit-scrollbar-corner{background:transparent}.fyurirequest004 .htop{position:relative;font-family:'Annie Use Your Telescope',cursive;font-size:60px;color:#65473d;letter-spacing:5px;max-width:800px;height:70px;overflow:hidden;top:-17px;margin-bottom:-10px}.fyurirequest004 .box1{float:left;background-color:#9d8678;width:260px;margin-right:10px;padding:5px;height:350px;overflow:auto}.fyurirequest004 .box2{float:left;background-color:#cac2b5;width:260px;margin-right:10px;padding:5px;height:350px;overflow:auto}.fyurirequest004 .box3{float:left;background-color:#d8d8d8;width:260px;padding:5px;height:350px;overflow:auto}

INTRODUCTION

Hello! My name is tomato! I'm looking for a small group of people to roleplay with! I enjoy working with smaller groups because we tend to become friends a lot easier and sometimes roleplaying in a larger group can be chaotic if there are too many people involved.

RULES

1. Don't be an ass. Your character can be the worlds biggest bitch ever, but don't be rude to people OOC. You will be removed from the group.

2. Make your characters interesting! They must be human, humans have strengths and weaknesses. Absolutely no Gary/Mary Sues.

3. Please be literate, no one-liners. You don't need seven paragraphs, but one sentence replies are unacceptable. 

PLOTS

Roadtrip! 3+ friends decided to go on a roadtrip to some place that can be decided OOC. 

Internet Friends! 3+ characters are all friends who met on the internet, and now have all decided to meet up on the beach for the summer. Will their meet be the best summer of their life? Or will it damage their friendships for good?

Muse A and B are teammates in saving the world. They are challenged by a villain known as Muse C, who is manipulative and can cause characters like Muse D fall to their knees for him. Muse D has expressed feelings for Muse C, but must do as Muse C is told in order to prevent Muse C from leaving. Muse C constantly drags Muse D down and insults them, though. Will Muse A and B be able to stop Muse C and D?

I'll update this when I come up with more plots, please let me know if you have any ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back