• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Role-playing onexone's

yangwolf2019

Hi there! My names is Yang, as I as you could have guessed by the title, I would like to role-play with some of you fabulous folks. So to start, I will follow suit and share a little about my role-play history and style.​

• I write in a third person, and will require the same if we are going to role-play together.
  • I usually write one to two paragraphs for responses, and while I do not expect people to do the same, I do not want to do one-liners. I just can't.
  • For grammar and sentence structure, please be literate. I use that term loosely by the way, by no means am I going to go through and correct your writing. I just want to be able to read the responses without having to decipher anything.
  • I am more than open to talking out ideas, you can come in with ideas or you can just pop into my messages to ask for some plotting cues.
  • I prefer to play females, but I am more than happy to play either gender.
  • On the topic of gender, I usually opt for FxM pairings, but I will give it my best to accommodate MxM or FxF pairings.
  • I have a full time job, go to college, and have to manage a house hold. I will try my best to get out at least one reply a day, but my replies may come out every other day.
  • I have been role-playing for almost ten years, I am not sure why I feel the need to include this, but filling this thread out almost feels like writing a resume for some role-playing job. More details the better right?
I promise I am not a scary person and I am pretty easy going. If you are interested in chatting, plotting, or just jumping into something, I am excited to start. I will list some ideas that I am interested in starting so I am not leaving you to do all the work. See? I am a team player. For these ideas, I will bold the part I would rather play; however I am open to discussing switching roles up.

• Human x Vampire/Werewolf/Monster/Demigod/etc
  • Super Villain x Super Hero
  • Fisherman/woman x Siren/Mer-creature/Other Humans
  • Barbarian x Mage/Cleric/Paladin
  • Roommates (Human or Monster) Au
  • AU where two people are connected through a mail mix-up and just continue to write each other.
  • Really any sort of opposite partnership (i.e. rookie/old-timer, aloof/energetic, childish/serious, etc)
I have a lot of either ideas, those are just a few of them off the top of my head. I am more than open to romance or lack there of. I would love to have a role-play that will last long term and grow, that's what I am truly after.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this!​

Hey, I’d be interested in playing the human x superhero/vampire/monster

The odd pairings are always fun for me, so PM me and we can discuss stuff

Hello! I'd be interested in the human x vampire combo, I do typically play a female but I'd love to discuss details and such if your willing. Just pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back