• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for role play partners

Insomi

sLAM DUNK
I'm new to the site and I thought that maybe I should ask for anybody that is interested with role playing with me.

I can do:

• Fandoms {Ask what kind of fandoms though}
  • Fantasy
  • Those yandere rps
  • Yaoi/Yuri {No nsfw tho}
  • Play both male or female {I prefer female since I am one but I 80% comfortable with playing as a male}
  • One x one {I prefer these over groups}
  • Modern day
  • Detailed {2-4 maybe even 5 paragraphs}

Things I can't do:

• Horror {I will execute this poorly}
  • Nsfw/ anything 18+ {since I'm not 18}

That's about it, so please tell me if you're interested!

I know there's a edit button BUT,

If you have any questions on what I can and cannot do or a concern/question you have is not on the list please ask!

I may be up for a fantasy roleplay of sorts! Although I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs and depending on how things go I tend to post every other day or so.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]I may be up for a fantasy roleplay of sorts! Although I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs and depending on how things go I tend to post every other day or so.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with that! If you want to further continue the discussion on what kind of rps you want to do then please pm me!

The time has come for another update!

I'm looking for a fire emblem fates {or awakening} roleplay!

We could Canon or oc characters {I prefer ocs because I have an ideaaaa}

Please pm me!

Hiya!

How about you and I working something out together? I have several ideas if you'd like. Why don't you send me PM if you can and we can go from there?

Hi - I saw you mentioned fandoms - what all fandoms do you like? Also, I'm within the first 24 hour thing, so you'd have to pm me, but I would not mind doubling. (ps, I usually keep romantic stuff to pg-13, if that's not a problem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back