• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Quarentine Writing Friends

Lissly

:sick::sick::sick:I am losing my mind over here, and now the president is saying we will be living this life until the end of next month! SOoOoOoO.... I would like a couple stories going on at once to keep my mind active.

You must be 21+ in age, I am 29 so I would prefer writing partners around my age range.

I prefer realistic story lines with original characters. I prefer stories with more of a romantic ending. How the story gets there is the fun part tho. Lets create some drama together.

I swear.... ALOT. And I enjoy adult situations. Of course when it is appropriate and when it fits into the story. SO, if you would not be comfortable with this i do not believe we would work well together.

I always write male original characters. So I am looking for someone who does female original characters.

You can be at any writing level, I do not expect perfect punctuation. But what I do expect is...
-Long responses.
-Your responses to push the story forward.
-And you to be consistently active.

I do not currently have any story expectations, so message me! We can throw ideas back and forth and find a story both of us are interested in!

PM me if you are interested in having a friend to write with during this awful quarantine nightmare!

((I do have an amazing writing partner already that I am working on a Beauty and the Beast style story with. So, that is the only idea that is currently out =) )))

I hope to hear from multiple people! would love to get a couple stories rolling to keep me busy!

Liss <3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back