• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Quality Partners

FrigidFerret

Hajimimashite! I am looking to start some role plays to help fill the time when I'm not in class and to break up the monotony of homework. Role plays are something I've played around with in the past and have gotten some enjoyable times out of and, being that I love a good story in all things, I figured it would be a fun thing to mix in while not at school. I would prefer for this to not be on forums as the idea of other people possibly reading it to be a bit unsettling, but any other medium I'm perfectly fine with. As with all stories there needs to be some level of progression and I don't mind being the one to push things along if needed but someone who can at least work towards contributing to that would be greatly appreciated. Substance is important in any story so I'd like to avoid one liners if at all possible. I don't require long replies and it really depends on how much you can fit into your writing. One great paragraph is worth more than three halfhearted ones.

As far as plots or genres are concerned I'm pretty open, the only thing I'm not particularly fond of are things based on shows, games, movies, books, etc. The more original things can be the better in my opinion. I only have one plot in mind that I'll share if anyone seems interested. This plot is something I've had in my head for a little bit and would prefer a higher degree of writing skill for it than I normally ask for, somewhere in the ballpark of 2-3+ decent paragraphs per post, leaning more towards the 3+ side. My idea is pretty heavily based in fantasy so anyone looking for something more realistic will be a bit disappointed ahah. I don't mind doing anything more realistic, I just don't have any ideas thought out for that kind of thing. I guess that is all I can really think to put on here for now, so let me know if you are interested! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

I'm interested. And can surely put up with the length you desire. As far as originality goes, I too prefer it to not be based on anything. But logically speaking, original ideas are hard to come by. Hope you reply back soon.

Of course, true originality is hard for anyone essentially. I would say I was more talking about characters and unique worlds. Are you interested in hearing about the idea I have or do you have ideas of your own you would like to share?

If you're still looking, I'm also interested in doing an rp with you. I would love to hear your idea, but I also have a few ideas if you want to do them instead.

Well I'm definitely still looking and would love to hear your ideas! Why don't you shoot me a pm since I don't have enough posts just yet to do that and we can share ideas there. 
If anyone else shows interest in this I'll respond to you tomorrow after I wake up. 
bump

I've been looking for partners too; you can read my thread here if you're interested.

Hello, I would be interested in a Fantasy RP, though I tend to be more in the 1-3 paragraph range. What sort of ideas do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back