• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian

CheshireKitty

It's been quite a while since i've role-played, but I am looking to get back in the swing of it to exercise my creative writing abilities and build back up my brain muscles and all that good stuff.

Ideal partner would be as obsessed with the idea of an apocalypse as myself (is that possible? I dunno.) and enjoy role-plays with decent to very long length posts. Definitely open to your ideas, I don't have any of my own at the moment but if you don't either we can bounce things around until we get somewhere.

Not a perfectionist but I do highly appreciate at least close to correct grammar, spelling, etc. Open to adult themes/situations to happen, but please be mature about it. Not just looking to "get off".

I reply fairly quickly, at least during the day from about 8 AM CST to until about 3:30PM CST and would appreciate if you are able to reply at least a few times a day. I hate waiting forever, I do lose interest pretty quickly when I have to.

Send me a message if you're interested! I can't start new private messages yet. [[Actually nevermind, just hit that 10 messages limit :D So if you can't send them yet, let me know and i'll be happy to PM you ^_^]]

Last edited:
I can't PM yet (unfortunately haha. Still working towards that) but I'm interested. And what kind of apocalypse, may I ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back