• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for PMD RP

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Hey! So, as the title suggests, I'm looking to do a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon roleplay. So, a few things you should know. I like to be able to read and understand your posts, so it would be appreciated if you could use decent grammar and spelling. While we're discussing the details for our rp, single word responses for everything kinda bugs me. Help me out here, give me some input. Share your ideas, don't just agree with me all the time. Especially since I don't really have much of an idea. I'll get to that in a bit. Uh... Oh, I'm fine with most mature content, as long as it's within site rules. The only thing that really bothers is excessive violent detail/gore. I don't do gore. Also, after having several Pokémon RPs die on me, I have to ask that, if you do decide to do this rp with me, please try to keep it going. If you feel like we need to adjust something to keep the rp alive, talk to me. Give me suggestions on how to make it better. And...I think that's about it. On to the actual roleplay information.

So, I don't have any ideas as far as an actual plot, but I would like for this to be a mostly fun and happy adventure rather than extremely dark and depressing. If I wanted dark and depressing, I would just look at real life. But, of course, I know there will be some drama at some point. That's fine. I just don't want it to be constant drama every ten minutes. Comedy is always appreciated as well. Romance is also fine as long it's not the main focus. As for characters, anything that's not a legendary is fine. Shinies and original recolors are also acceptable. The Pokémon that I decide to use for my character will probably depend on the one you use. Something to make them a good team. Any way, if you're interested and/or have an idea to share, comment below or send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back