• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Player 2

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Stepherz or Steph and I am back, looking for some roleplays! I have been roleplaying on and off for about ten years. I'm a full time worker and like to role-play and play video games to unwind and relax. Now the boring part, rules.

1. No one liners! For post lengths I'd like to to be 1-4 paragraphs and most likely I'll match what you give me. Unless I'm feeling very drained or very motivated. Grammar, proper spelling, no text talk, etc.

2. I love to double and want my RP partner to double as well. Unless we discuss otherwise.

3. If you're not having fun or want to change something I'm more than happy to listen and try to work something out. If you don't want to role-play anymore that's fine too, a message is appreciated but not required.

4. I'll try to reply once a day, however with the new job I'm getting it may be more along the lines of once every two or three days. If you haven't heard anything in a week feel free to bump me.

5. I want romance, action, adventure in my role-plays! So obviously I want your input in it, I don't want to feel like I'm doing all the work. If you're ever unsure of anything feel free to ask me, I don't bite! For pairings I mainly do FxM since that is what I'm comfortable with. I may be open to try MxM or FxF.

6. I RP over PM, easier for me to manage. However I've heard of Discord and would be willing to give that a try too.

Now comes the fun part, the list! Bold is the role I'd like to play.

fire-emblem-fates-special-edition_qn3p.jpg

Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening

OCx Laslow
OCxKeaton
OCxKaden
OCxXander
OCxRyoma
OCxKaze

OCxStahl
OCxFredrick
OCxChrom
OCxKellam
OCxLon'qu

(I have a plot)

OCxOC

Download%20Digimon%20Episodes%20and%20Movies.jpg

(I have a plot)

OCxOC
OCx Joe
OCx Matt
OCx Izzy

TohruxYuki
OCxOC
TohruxOC

Mass Effect (Any)
OCxKaiden
OCxGarrus

OCxJaal
OCxLiam

OCxOC

Dragon Age (Any)

OC
xOC
OCxCullen
OCxAlistair

OCxBlackwall
OCxSolas

OCxAndres
persona-5-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-30jun16

Persona 3-5

OC
xOC
OCxJunpei
OCxKenji
OCxAkihiko

KanjiXNaoto
OCxRise
YuskueXChie

OCxRyuji
RyujiXAnn
OCxHaru
OCxAkechi

Pikmin_cover_art.jpg

(I have a Plot)
OCxOC

Once_Upon_a_Time_title_card.jpg

OCxOC​

Disney University (I have a plot)
OCxOC

Harvest Moon (I have a plot)
OCxOC

Rune Factory
OCxOC

Kingdom%20Hearts%20Banner.png

OCxOC
-My knowledge is very limited as I've only played the first game years ago.

key_art_inuyasha.jpg

OCxOC
OCxInuyasha
OCxSesshomaru
OCxKoga
OCxMiroku
-I have never role-played it but I have seen the show.

Here are my non-fandom ideas
Zombie Apocalypse
Deserted Island (I have a plot)
RoyalxKnight/Peasent/Rival Royal

I'm sure I'm missing something. Feel free to ask me about any topics and I'll let you know! I'll be waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back