• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Persona Rp Partners

Bocaj

"Its truly an unjust game...''

Hey there! Thought I'd post a new thread for my persona loving.Still, P5 is in my head, and the love for the game is burning strong still. I'd love to find anyone interested in writing with dealing/about Persona.
I'll keep things rather simple here: Of course, I'm pretty open for a roleplay dealing with the Persona 5 cast. With that being said, I am also open for disusing ideas for an original type plot. Below will be some thoughts!

Firs, P5.

There's plenty to do within the P5 world. We could simply do something with our favorite ships. Mine include:
P5 Ships:
Joker/Ren/AkiraX Haru
Joker/Ren/AkiraXAkechi (The anime made me like these two together)
Joker/Ren/AkiraXMakoto
AnnXMakoto (Love this one the most)
AnnXYusuke
Also open to gender-bending any of the characters.

P5 Anthology Style:
So, there is a manga spin-off, dealing with the Cast in very Slice of Life anthology stories. With that in mind, it could open room for a number of scenes and ideas for a role-play. We could focus mostly on school life with the cats, or side adventures in the Meta-verse, like other Palaces and what not. Could also squeeze ships into this idea too, but that's not needed. The Dancing Game, so we can use the dancing clothes, if we want. Give any side characters we like more time to shine, etc. Time-loops, anything really!

Akechi's Redemption:
Goro is one of my favorite characters, and I know not everyone loves him. I would still love to write an AU of sorts, where perhaps he has his own change of heart-one way or another- and aids the Thieves in their final fights. It could come, when faced with his father's cognition of himself, where the Prince Detective decides he's been wrong about everything. Or, at some other point.

P5 Adult Confidant AU:
This is not an original idea from myself, but inspired by fan art I saw on Twitter. The creator's idea, is basically its P5, but the roles of the main cast and Confidants have changed/swapped: Sojiro becoming the protagonist, Futaba his care-taker, for an example. I can link you to the works of art. This one might take more time to develop plots and the story line, but can be a fun idea and twist!

Original:
Again, this might take more discussing and what not-but I am also open for something original: our own characters, and their own story of course with personas and the style. I don't have any real concrete ideas at this moment, the moment of typing this, but am open to discuss!

Thanks for reading! Hope this catches some eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back