• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people to write with.

rainyri0t

small town witch.
Hello! I'm currently looking for roleplay partners. I usually don't do a ton of roleplays and general writings involving fandoms, but in case anybody is interested in such, the fandoms I'm currently in are as follows:

• Supernatural
  • Homestuck
  • Undertale
  • The Walking Dead (both the television show and the game)
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son and inFAMOUS: First Light

I personally prefer world building and such with my partner to come up with original content, but I'm perfectly fine with fandom roleplays! I'd like whoever decides to write with me to have their responses be close to matching the length of mine, but it's not required; I understand that not everybody can write a ton to reply to something. I'd also like you to have good grammar when writing (unless your native language isn't English). The platform I usually use is Skype, but if you'd rather just go at it here, that's fine too!

I hope to meet some new people soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
FallOutBoy said:
hello! id be interested in doing a role-play with you! maybe supernatural based perhaps?
That'd be cool, yeah! Just know that I've just started watching it and I'm only two seasons in. ;u; You can message me if you'd like to discuss details, though!

I'd be cool with just doing some world building with you because all we've got in common fandom wise is Homestuck. And I'm so ashamed of myself.

Starfish said:
I would be interesting in something original via Skype!
Persephone said:
I'd be cool with just doing some world building with you because all we've got in common fandom wise is Homestuck. And I'm so ashamed of myself.
Oh, my goodness; I'm so sorry for not getting to you guys sooner! Feel free to message me and we can work something out. Sorry for being so late with this; I've been extremely busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back