• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for people to rp with!

Circe Jones

One Time Luck
I'm a 22 year old woman in college who loves to role play for fun! Just call me Alicia! :) It's actually sort of a hobby for me and I enjoy it since it's like telling a story between two people! And I'm an amateur writer so it helps me become better at writing as well! So like I said, I am in college, but I have my phone on me 24/7 so, hopefully we can get some rping done! I will tell you if I'm not up to rping or if I don't have the time. I won't bail on you.

What I'm looking for: I want to do a 1920's/modern rp where it's the modern world but has a 1920's theme to it. I have two characters: Circe Jones and Kai Ito. But I'll only use one as the main character, whoever you want me to use. I also have a plot for the rp.

Plot: Circe or Kai is a traveling singer and they travel to a monster city that only has supernatural creatures/monsters. They are the only human there and catch the eye of a Don or a mafia boss. So it's just a singer x mafia boss :D but the mafia boss has to be some type of supernatural creature. They cannot be a human since I'm playing a human. So, yeah, I'm just looking for someone to play the mafia boss. Doesn't matter what gender. And they have to be dominant!

Basic info:

What I do: M/M, F/F, M/F. Dom/sub and original role plays.

What I don't do: Fandom.

I write multiple paragraphs/novella style (200-500+ words) and I'm very detailed in my writing and characters.

I can type pretty fast and I can crank out about 2 or 3 paragraphs (even more) if there's something to do between our characters. If there really isn't that much going on or you don't give me a lot to work with, it's probably going to be 1 paragraph.

Uh....that's pretty much it! Just shoot me a message if you want to role play!

I'm a 22 year old woman in college who loves to role play for fun! Just call me Alicia! :) It's actually sort of a hobby for me and I enjoy it since it's like telling a story between two people! And I'm an amateur writer so it helps me become better at writing as well! So like I said, I am in college, but I have my phone on me 24/7 so, hopefully we can get some rping done! I will tell you if I'm not up to rping or if I don't have the time. I won't bail on you.

What I'm looking for: I want to do a 1920's/modern rp where it's the modern world but has a 1920's theme to it. I have two characters: Circe Jones and Kai Ito. But I'll only use one as the main character, whoever you want me to use. I also have a plot for the rp.

Plot: Circe or Kai is a traveling singer and they travel to a monster city that only has supernatural creatures/monsters. They are the only human there and catch the eye of a Don or a mafia boss. So it's just a singer x mafia boss :D but the mafia boss has to be some type of supernatural creature. They cannot be a human since I'm playing a human. So, yeah, I'm just looking for someone to play the mafia boss. Doesn't matter what gender. And they have to be dominant!

Basic info:

What I do: M/M, F/F, M/F. Dom/sub and original role plays.

What I don't do: Fandom.

I write multiple paragraphs/novella style (200-500+ words) and I'm very detailed in my writing and characters.

I can type pretty fast and I can crank out about 2 or 3 paragraphs (even more) if there's something to do between our characters. If there really isn't that much going on or you don't give me a lot to work with, it's probably going to be 1 paragraph.

Uh....that's pretty much it! Just shoot me a message if you want to role play!

I can do a paragraph.

Can we do MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back