• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for People to RP With

Haku

Ideas are bulletproof.
So it's been a really long time since I've been on here (not that I ever really did anything on here), but I've been bored lately and wanting to roleplay, with no reliable people to do it with. So, now I'm looking for anyone interested in doing a group or 1x1. I'm good with just about any genre and pairing (I prefer to start out not planning romance, but just seeing where the chips fall) as long as I find the plot or idea interesting. Warning, I'm a pretty busy person so I need people who will be patient with delayed replies. Read below if you're interested.

Let's just simplify what I'm looking for:

• Roleplay partners
  • Group (6 or less people) or 1x1
  • Any genre
  • Any pairing (if there so happens to be romance)
  • Literate writing (paragraphs and mostly proper grammar and spelling, though mistakes are fine when they happen)
  • People okay with delayed replies

Some Quick Ground Rules

• Be polite to everyone involved in the roleplay
  • Swearing is fine, just don't get super excessive or crazy with it
  • No explicit sexual details. I understand there might be romance and stuff, but of course we need to follow the site's rules
  • Multiple characters are fine. If they are a main character, I just prefer that they all have a quick profile
  • Follow the site's rules! I don't want to get in any trouble with administrators, and I'm sure you don't either
  • Be careful about sensitive topics
  • If someone asks you to stop something Out Of Character, please respect them and stop
  • Use common sense

Just Some Ideas for RP (If you have any other ideas or input, please share!)

• Supernatural beings (Angels, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, Fairies, etc. In any time period/genre)
  • Time Travelers (Steampunk or Sci-fi, whatever)
  • Victorian or Steampunk Era
  • Superheroes
  • Post-Apocalypse (Nuclear Fallout, Post-War, Zombies, etc)
  • Historical (Civil War, West, Renaissance, etc.)
  • Pirates (Classic or Steampunk, etc.)
  • Medieval/ Medieval Fantasy
  • Fandoms (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, RWBY, Skyrim, Avatar (The Last Airbender), Others if you suggest them. I prefer using OCs, though)
  • LITERALLY ANYTHING
  • If you have any ideas for roleplays you've never gotten to do but wanted to, share your ideas! Maybe we could do one of those. Thanks guys!

I agree, I just got kicked from the group Pokemon rp I was in for being a nuisance, let's face it I'm new to detailed rps so I had to get annoying at some point, but that pretty much shattered all my hopes of rping because I loved the group of people, it's all because one guy thought i was metagaming and then began pointing out my mistakes, but enough of my sad story I have an rp that I'm trying to start, it's weak as ass but it'll do if your ok with kinda weak rps Detailed - The Martian

Hey im new to this site myself. Im looking for something casual 1x1 is good with me, but i prefer multiple people. I've roleplayed for quite a long time just been busy and want to get back into the swing of things.

I'm flexible with any rp myself so maybe we can brainstorm something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back