• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for people to roleplay Genshin Impact with!

Alemeino

Unlucky Member
Ahh I posted some time ago but didn't get a lot of responses! Anyways I'm Ale and I'm looking for new rp partners! I'm semi-lit so please don't give me a single word as a response! Unless the situation "demands it" please be descriptive with responses! I'm pretty open to anything just no OC x OC. So yeah that's everything.... As for the ships I'm invested in, it's mostly kaebedo (Kaeya x Albedo) and zhongven (Zhongli x Venti). Although other ships I'm starting to like is Itto x Gorou, Yanfei x hutao and that's pretty much it. I'm not the biggest shipper in the world haha. Although maybe you can convince me who knows just DM if you're interested.

Hm I’m not really a fan of the Venti x Zhongli but if your up for it I’d be down with a Zhongli x Niggnuang or a Diluc x Jean! I have a certain AU so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back