• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for people to play Male's

Kingly

King of kings
The year is 2015. The Texas town of Dillon revolves around football and the local high school team, the Dillon Panthers, Who have a strong history of winning state championships. But the death of their prized football coach, John Mack, leaves the community in a stand still. The football team took a bad turn; having it’s worst season ever that year. Two years later, the Dillon Panthers have failed to enter the playoffs two times in a row causing the PTA to step in and demand that if the Panthers do not go to the playoffs that year, the sports program at Dillon will be cut entirely. This causes the Denton family to enter the picture when Michael Denton, a retired pro football player, is asked by the principal of Dillon High School to come coach the Panthers and lead them to victory. This follows not only the lives of the football players in Dillon, but each student, each cheerleader, each worker effected by the football crazed town as they pursue their final hope of remaining a football program. A state championship.Will the third time be the charm for the Panthers and residents of Dillon? Follow the lives of the people in the Dillon Community as they go through everything life throws at them…

We already have a good amount of players, though it us unbalanced with the male to female ratio. Here is the link.

[4 Male Spots Open] Friday Night Lights | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

@pulpfiction

I'm not sure if you would be interested in this sort of roleplay but it'd be nice to have you join.

Check out the actual thread for more information.

OMG is this based off of friday night lights?? i am in LOVE with that show

i am SO down for this! reserve me a spot? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOOH MY GOD YOU'VE SEEN IT.

dsfkljaeljfeksjfklajalekfsjkafjalskjfaejFLKALJAESFKAFEJLKFAESJLAEFKJAFSLJ I'VE RE-WATCHED THAT SHOW 5 TIMES.

YES YOU HAVE A SPOT RESERVED @Semblance

@KaoriMei Oooh, looks interesting. I'm looking through the Character's tab rn and I love the characters so far!

I'll see if I can get a CS up. Maybe after the upcoming week, though? It's exams week, and I'll probably have to be studying for five days straight. It's Monday evening over here so I'll maybe post one next week, if that's okay with you? D: @Kingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back